• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Item/ Thing to Do.

G

GoofRmb

Post what your favorite item is in the Legend of Zelda games, this is not particular to any games in specific. And/ Or post your favorite thing to in the games once again not particular to anything in specific.

Here is mine:
Favorite Item: Long Shot (Ocarina of Time)/ Dual Hookshot (Skyward Sword).
Favorite Thing: playing the Song of Storms in random people's houses.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
When I need to travel all the way across a freaking map to go somewhere, I like to have either the Roc's Feather or the Pegasus boots. The Roc's Feather just gives you something to do on the way without hindering your speed. The Pegasus boots get you there faster.

I e always liked the bow it's always been one of my favorite weapons
My favorite thing to do is the gerudo fortress in oot. I love that part

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Item: Epona.
Thing: Winning the cow in Oot. My house felt so empty before getting the cow...

ScouseOctorok

An avid Blue
Favourite item: The Bow, specifically, the Bow while riding Epona. I know it isn't the easiest way to use the bow but it always makes me feel so epic when I'm shooting Poes or such off of Epona.

Favourite thing: Boss fights. I LOVE boss fights. They really are the pinnacle of creation in Zelda games for me. Dungeons and puzzles are great and a good challenge for any player, but once you get through all the flair of a long dungeon, to stand before the boss door and step through is just something else. It highlights your achievements and puts the items and skills you learned in the dungeon to use.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I dont have a particular favorite item.
I love on a 100% file spaming all consumables as fast as I can. (Bombs arrows magic)

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
Favorite item: Double clawshot
Favorite thing: escaping a chicken gang's massacre -the best place to do it is in OoT, by the Gerudo bridge (boy Link). Hit the chicken and throw yourself to the river, you can see them chasing after you while you float away.

S

Starshine

Item: Double claw shots and the Bow
Thing: So many different things! But one of my favorites is flying as a seagull in TWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom