• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Midna. Deffinatly her. She is the most awesome side-kick and frankly the best one we have thus far. Minda looks awesome too, her short stature reminds me; of me. and her mask thing looks quite missterious if i do say so myself. She also transports differnt items with you to complete certain tasks at hand. Plus at the end of the game; when she walks towards you...she looks beautiful (no homo lol). Her hatred towards Zant and Gannon is gigantic, a princess in rebellion mode; makes her an impressive girl. She will probably stay my favorite character for quite some time.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would say one of my favorites is the Postman. Oh man that guy is SO random, and you never know when to expect him. With his little "HEYYYYY!!!!" :)

K

kekee

First off I must say I am surprised no one has said him yet! Granted I didn’t look at ALL the posts, BUT I would think he would be on the front page! So by far one of my top ten (not that I could truly decide!) the windmill guy from OOT! I don’t know how many people caught this fact. He was in that wind mill for SEVEN YEARS STRIGHT! He has got to have some nerves of steel! Wind mill guy, I applaud you! :clap:

i loved link. he was a normal boy who was chosen all of a sudden destined to save hyrule. isn't that awesome?
he was so persistent. even though people talked down to him because he didn't have a fairy or because he was only a boy, link was still there to prove him wrong. <3

C

chirhomin

Who, in their right mind, actually likes Navi?!?!?!?!

Definitely Midna. She is, by far, the most in-depth supporting character. She also has real "roundness," in that we see her develop into a person, not just an impish irritation. I think that it's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
OOT SPOILERS!

Probably Sheik. He was so cool and mysterious the first time I played, and I didn't catch on to him actually being Zelda until the end (or maybe my friend spoiled it first... haha I don't remember). Sheik still to this day feels like a totally different character than Zelda to me, personally.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Every Sage from OoT (besides Zelda, considering she doesn't count in this thread).
I especially like Impa, she's just always been my favorite.
I also enjoyed Scrapper and Skipper from SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom