• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Favorite character would have to be Link lol but thats a bit of a cop out answer so other than Link I'd say my favorite character would have to be Byrne from spirit tracks I just loved how he turned good in the end and ended up helping link and zelda

B

Bamboocat135

In ocarina of time its Navi. In majora's mask its everyone in the zora band. In wind waker its link's grandma and the mail man. In twilight princess its midna, zant, rusl, and the heros shade. In skyward sword its the Kikwi elder, the headmaster, and fi

S

ShireGamer

Definatly Mikau from Majora's Mask! That guitar he had was epic and he has kick *** attacks as well :)

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Snowpeak Couple Yeta and Yeto. The relationship they showed after Blizzeta's boss fight was deep. That's how real relationships should be built on, not on the materials your partner gives you, but the fact that there was the real treasure in each other… and a Heart Piece that I really needed after getting pounded by large icicles while wearing the Zora Armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom