• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Videos on Youtube and Favorite Abridger

Mine is adamwestsladog by far. Most hilarious Zelda abridged series ever. At least his OoT and MM abridged series. I never thought his Resident Evil 4 abridged series was that funny though.

OotLord1003

Young Link
1.Adamwestlapdog
2.Nevet1212
3.Xana...(cant spell the rest)
4.Timedragonx
But I love them all!!!!

Beeker

Wild Card
Adamwestslapdog's Zelda abridged are awesome(specially love the MM one).I watched one of Nevet1212's abridged yesterday(not bad:D). I still have to watch some of Timedragonx though... probably do that later:)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well I am friends with TimedrangonX and Nevet1212 on YouTube go on Nevet1212 or TimedrangonX and find Sonic5780 and that is me

Mine favorite video of TP on Nevet1212 when they are going put Holy water in the children faces

Yeah it was Funny HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hammer Bro. Mike

My favorite abridgers would probably be LittleKuriboh, the guys from Team Four Star and the guys from DarkSideIncorporated. YGOTAS and DBZ Abridged are awesome! :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay what was your fav Episode mine was when in Nevet's when he said they are going put Holy water in the children faces

my favorite abridgers are masakoX and Vegeta 3986. not only are they in team fourstar, but they have a naruto abridged seires that's hilarious XD. my favorite zelda abridger is xanauzumaki. he has a great TP abridged series and he's making an even funnier Oot abridged, he only has 1000 subscribers though so look him up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom