• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Favorite Transformation Mask?

Favorite Transformation Mask?

• Deku Mask

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Goron Mask

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Zora Mask

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
In either the 3DS version or the N64, the three main masks (Deku, Goron, Zora) are important modes of transportation and weaponry.

So, which is your favorite? Does it have to do with the weapon, the way it moves, the way you receive it, or the temple in corresponds with?

Lusoric

What have I done?
My favorite will always be the Goron.

Squished face in rolling mode, rolling mode around Termina field for hours, Butt attacks. Only thing I like better is Zora link's guitar
and Fierce diety's everything

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
They all have amazing features...but I gotta say my favorite is the Zora mask! You can't go wrong with swimming and boomerangs!

And I do love the Deku mask. So underrated, but I love spinning around and murdering enemies by doing so. MUHAHAHA!

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
On the N64 and Wii VC versions, definitely the Goron mask. Super powerful with awesome abilities. It outshines the others, especially the Deku mask. However, in the new version of the game, the transformations are a bit more balanced. I would still have to say Goron but I did spend a lot more time as the Deku and Zora in MM 3D.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
You know, there is a fourth transformation mask. It's called the Fierce Deity Mask. And yes, the Fierce Deity Mask is my favorite. The other three are pretty cool but they've never truly been favorites to me in my opinion. I always favored Normal Link, Giant Link, FD Link the most.

So far the Zora Mask, I love swimming and fighting as Zora Link and the boomerang fins make up for not having an actual boomerang, plus the electric barrier rocks!

Hayato

Private detective
The Deku Mask. Why? because it is the mask that has the deepest story, sad and crazy at the same time. Because it is the beggining of your adventure, it will make you feel helpless just like the premise of the game, and of course he can fly damn it! haha

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
You know, there is a fourth transformation mask. It's called the Fierce Deity Mask. And yes, the Fierce Deity Mask is my favorite. The other three are pretty cool but they've never truly been favorites to me in my opinion. I always favored Normal Link, Giant Link, FD Link the most.
Ah, the only reason I excluded the Fierce Deity's Mask is because I assumed everyone would favor that one. I chose the basic three.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Ah, the only reason I excluded the Fierce Deity's Mask is because I assumed everyone would favor that one. I chose the basic three.

Okay, I guess that's understandable but like I said, I very much prefer FD Link over the other three anyways, since, well, not that I have anything against Dekus, Gorons, or Zoras, just that I never really found playing as such things as appealing expect for maybe the fact they are useful for certain things, that's about it.

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
Okay, I guess that's understandable but like I said, I very much prefer FD Link over the other three anyways, since, well, not that I have anything against Dekus, Gorons, or Zoras, just that I never really found playing as such things as appealing expect for maybe the fact they are useful for certain things, that's about it.
Right. I loved fighting with the Fierce Deity mask as well, it's always super fun and makes the player feel powerful, I just also found the Zora mask as fun and a bit free too.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like the Fierce Diety mask, but I don't really like using it because it makes the final boss far too easy, to the point at which it's not even fun anymore.

I have to say that my favourite transformation mask is the Zora Mask. Not only does it look the coolest (imo), but it has some of the best swimming controls I've experienced in gaming, and he plays a freaking guitar! His electric barrier thing does take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's really nice and fun, and I like how they added a speed boost to it. The double boomerangs are also pretty cool, though I don't like that they eliminated the glitch that allows you to shoot another double boomerang thing while the first one is still in the air, because that was quite useful.

fairyfountain

bros before poes
I would say my favorite is probably the Zora mask for *ahem* obvious reasons...dem 3d abs but I always found Deku Link to be adorable and I have a lot of fun with flower flight thing so I guess it's a tie between those two for me. :rosa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom