• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword From What Game and Why? :sword: ----> :mastersword:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Ok.... My first actual thread. Let's see how this goes. Kind of self explanatory I guess. Swords: Ex) White Sword from TLoZ, Master Sword from Ocarina of Time. If it is in more then one game, then just name the sword with the game that you like it in best!

My opinion: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT YET FINISHED SKYWARD SWORD. I really like the Dark Master Sword because I imagine it as Fi and Ghirahim fighting it out as the two spirits of the sword.

So what's your opinion? ^^

Last edited:

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I really like the Master sword, because its the main sword in most Zelda games. I think I like it best in Skyward Sword.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I love the Master Sword as it appears in A Link to the Past. It's more battle torn, bruised than other versions and undertakes significant meaning as Link collects the united Triforce at game's end.

1wbVq

The other two blades I fancy are wielded by foes from The Wind Waker. The first is Phantom Ganon's Sword. With its curved end, it's unlike anything in the series save for the Darknuts' sword. The black finish looks stunning in the cel-shaded graphics. After seeing an antagonist effectively dual wield, I also gained an appreciation for Ganondorf's pair of blades.

1wbWb

1wbWl

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I love the Master Sword as it appears in A Link to the Past. It's more battle torn, bruised than other versions and undertakes significant meaning as Link collects the united Triforce at game's end.

1wbVq

The other two blades I fancy are wielded by foes from The Wind Waker. The first is Phantom Ganon's Sword. With its curved end, it's unlike anything in the series save for the Darknuts' sword. The black finish looks stunning in the cel-shaded graphics. After seeing an antagonist effectively dual wield, I also gained an appreciation for Ganondorf's pair of blades.

1wbWb

1wbWl

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT YET FINISHED SKYWARD SWORD.
I have to admit, that IS pretty cool. I especially agree with you about how good it looks with cel-shaded graphics. Four Sword isn't really my favorite, but It's probably #2. #1 would HAVE to be the Dark Master Sword from Skyward Sword.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The Master Sword from Twilight Princess looks very amazing, realistic, and beautiful. The way how its presented is truly awesome. That sword is truly the most amazing one in Twilight Princess. The way it's shines, glows, and handled.

Such beauty the sword is.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite sword is the Master Sword. If I had to choose a game which had my favorite Master Sword appearance, it would be Twilight Princess. Probably because of how fantastic TP's art style made the sword look.

SS spolier

I like the Master Sword from SS because you go through all the work to basically create it. The razor sword from MM is cool too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Favorite Blade: The Master Sword.
Game: Twilight Princess
Why: I like the Master Sword primarily because of its simple design. But, what really makes it awesome (in TP specifically) is the scene where you release it from its pedestal:
[video=youtube;mFDG95PcDRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFDG95PcDRQ[/video]
It's a great blade, it vanquishes evil, it looks cool, and it has quite the ceremonial introduction. I love it all :)

izi

Not A Wizard
My favorite sword from the series is the Lokomo Sword from Spirit Tracks. There's no particularly deep reason for it... I just really like the way it looks more than any other sword in the series.
120px-Lokomo_sword.png

I agree with your choice. I can go on and on and on and on about how much I dislike Spirit Tracks, but the Lokomo Sword is definitely my favorite in the series. It has a fresh-ish look for a sword in the series and it was a welcome departure from the Master Sword.

I agree with your choice. I can go on and on and on and on about how much I dislike Spirit Tracks, but the Lokomo Sword is definitely my favorite in the series. It has a fresh-ish look for a sword in the series and it was a welcome departure from the Master Sword.

Kinda looks like the Phantom Sword too ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom