• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite ST Bosses (SPOILERS)

Who's your favorite boss in ST?

• Stagnox: Armored Collosus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fraaz: Master of Fiery Ice

• Phytops: Barbed Menace

• Cragma: Lava Lord

• Byrne

• Skelldritch: Ancient Demon

• Demon Train

• Malladus: Puppet Zelda and Cole

• Malladus: The Demon King

• Total voters

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I didn't find a thread like this so I posted it here. Who is your favorite boss? I would say Byrne because it was like a "once in the entire game if decide to save after you beat him" kind of thing. The battle was also epic where you would have to avoid his attacks and make sure Zelda avoids it too. The same thing with the final phase of Malladus. Cragma and Skelldritch were addicting to fight but all of my favorites were fun to fight. So I'd like ot see what you think.

YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE.

Last edited:

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
All of them were really good, but the one that stood out for me was Cragma. He took up the two screens, SO BIG & EPIC! Reminded me of Eox off PH.
Stagnox I didn't really like, once you figure out to beat him, he's a push-off.
Frazz I really enjoyed, the same as Cragma. He was really tough to begin with, he had me moving all the time, which was great.
Phytops was okay, could have been a bit more challenging.
Skelldritch was great too, I had a ball aiming the rocks.
Also, I really liked the ending bosses, especially protecting Zelda from Malladus, it got so tense sometimes, I yelled at the screen lol, which didn't help at all.

Byrne as a character was awesome, but when it came to fighting him, he was lame...

I think Fraaz: Master of Icy Fire was the best in the game. He made you keep moving when fighting him, and even with the Lokomo Sword, he's still a pain to fight. And also I think he had the best music of all the bosses.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Byrne as a character was awesome, but when it came to fighting him, he was lame...

I think Fraaz: Master of Icy Fire was the best in the game. He made you keep moving when fighting him, and even with the Lokomo Sword, he's still a pain to fight. And also I think he had the best music of all the bosses.

There's one thing wrong with that. The music for Fraaz and Cragma are the same. I can now see how much people hated Phytops but probably due to the tentacles that annoyed everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom