• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite show when you were a kid.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
When you were a kid, what was your favorite show on TV?

My favorite show when I was a kid was Code Lyoko (not the Evolution season). I tried to watch it every time it came on Cartoon Network.

Edit: I still watch some of the shows I watched as a kid.

Last edited:
I'm still a kid, so practically every tv show that I currently like. But when I was way younger, I used to watch old 70s-90s shows and I liked and still like those

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ahh I loved that show!

But it's a hard one. I would definitely say that Sabrina The Teenage Witch stands out very fondly in my memory. I lived and breathed that show. Harvey x Sabrina OTP.

If I recall correctly you liked the old Sophie best. I personally preferred the new one. Unfortunately I think when they replaced the original kids the show took a turn for the worst.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
If I recall correctly you liked the old Sophie best. I personally preferred the new one. Unfortunately I think when they replaced the original kids the show took a turn for the worst.

I just found the old Sophie much weirder and alien than the new one. The new Sophie was okay though. But I agree about replacing the original kids- I didn't mind that first new kid they adopted when Lucy and Josh were still in it (I think his name may have been Frankie?) but after that I stopped watching it properly because it just wasn't as good once they'd left.

Don't you find it weird seeing the guy who played Brian in serious roles now on TV? He will always be Brian to me.

Also I just remembered racing home from school everyday to watch Tracey Beaker. Now that was a good show.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just found the old Sophie much weirder and alien than the new one. The new Sophie was okay though. But I agree about replacing the original kids- I didn't mind that first new kid they adopted when Lucy and Josh were still in it (I think his name may have been Frankie?) but after that I stopped watching it properly because it just wasn't as good once they'd left.

Don't you find it weird seeing the guy who played Brian in serious roles now on TV? He will always be Brian to me.

Also I just remembered racing home from school everyday to watch Tracey Beaker. Now that was a good show.

I always think of Brian when I see him though I haven't seen him in many serious roles. He is usually in comedy.

Ah yes! I always used to like watching Tracey Beaker with my sister when I got home from school. They have a show called The Dumping Ground now I think but with different kids but it doesn't live up to the original show.

Dan

This is a hard one. I have had different favourites at different stages of being a kid.

My Parents Are Aliens is a big standout for me though.

Whenever I returned home from School that theme would always be playing on the TV. The early days innit m8.
The show was actually pretty lewd too in some areas, looking back I'm surprised they got away with so much.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Whenever I returned home from School that theme would always be playing on the TV. The early days innit m8.
The show was actually pretty lewd too in some areas, looking back I'm surprised they got away with so much.

The one where Sophie grew her breasts to stick out over a foot in length springs to mind.

Dan

The one where Sophie grew her breasts to stick out over a foot long springs to mind.
I'm sure there's also an episode were the parents switch gender roles. Brian ends up with breasts and I'm sure one of the kids ends up with his breast milk in the cereal.

I looked up the clip once before but can't find the particular episode now but this blog documents some of the various lewdness of the show.
http://underground-reality.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/they-cant-show-that-can-they-my-parents.html

I'm amazed he show went on for 7 years, felt like it was always on TV then.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm sure there's also an episode were the parents switch gender roles. Brian ends up with breasts and I'm sure one of the kids ends up with his breast milk in the cereal.

I looked up the clip once before but can't find the particular episode now but this blog documents some of the various lewdness of the show.
http://underground-reality.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/they-cant-show-that-can-they-my-parents.html

I'm amazed he show went on for 7 years, felt like it was always on TV then.

Yes there is I remember that episode. I probably saw each of them multiple times.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

I don't mind it really. If you remember Gen 4, they did something similar with Gastradon,having it be different colors on different sides of the map. That was interesting, and I enjoyed it.

Wrong thread? :bubsy:

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
When you say kid, are you just talking about childhood years from 4 to 12, or can we add adolescence years to that?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh man...I know for a fact most of you weren't even born when I watched my fav shows as a kid (yes I'm THAT old :P )
Happy days, Operation petticoat, MASH, Muppet show ( I remember the first ep in 1976), Cosby Show, Family Ties, ALF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom