• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Shinies

Skunk

Floof
So, what are your favorite shiny Pokemon? Of course, nothing's really different about shinies except their palette, so everything here will most likely be dealing with aesthetics... so yeah, what are your favorite shiny Pokemon? Also, please try to avoid legendaries, because they generally look quite nice shinized anyways, so they're somewhat of givens.

Skuntank, Ninetails, Breloom, Altaria

shiny_skuntank_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6uur51.png

286.png

1381341001099.png

334_Altaria_AG_Shiny.png

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Hm... I don't know. I like shiny Umbreon, though. And shiny rapidash. Wait, do Megas count? I like shiny Mega Gardevoir.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The only ones I can really think of that I think are cool are Rayquaza and Charizard. Freaking bawsses. I wish shiny Tyranitar was like black and red, he'd be SO sick. But instead they had to make him diarrhea color...

I always thought Charizard and Rayquaza were the coolest, just because of how the looked in black. I also like shiny Ninetails, because it's such a deviation from its normal coloring. The Pokemon that don't change much color are the ones I find to be the most bland, like Pikachu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom