• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Favorite Race from The Legend of Zelda

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
All of them?

I have a really hard time picking just one, but I think I might have to go with the Mogmas. I love their personality, their little jazzy theme song, and just the way they look! They are awesome!

Some close runner ups are:
-Deku Scrubs
-Kikwi
-Zoras
-Ancient Robots
-Twili
-Anouki
-Koroks
-Gorons

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Gorons are just the best thing ever. I don't know what it is about Gorons, but I really like them xD
I mean, they eat rocks, have 'Special Crops', they're strong, they can be pretty intelligent (Gorko from SS) and they're sweet dancers! (Darunia from OoT)

Boy, this would be a really inappropriate question to ask in real life. :O

Anyway, some of my favorite Zelda races are:

Sheikah - I love the mystery that surrounds them and their distinctive ninja appearance. Their eye and teardrop symbol is also very distinctive and memorable.

Zora - They always have interesting designs and fill the role of water-dwelling people well without being too close to stereotypical mermaids. Zoras Domain is also one of the most beautiful environments in both Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Kokiri - Forest children who never age are an interesting concept that connects the series with traditional fairy tales. It's a shame they aren't portrayed more often in the series.

Kikwi - Pretty much the most adorable things in the history of Zelda! :wynaut:

and of course Hylians, since they're the race everyone's favorite hero comes from.

I would include the Gorons on this list, but they're overused way too much in the series, if you ask me.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Kikwi and Kokiri. The first because they're the cutest thing ever in a Zelda game. The sound they make is so adorable, I'd adopt one if I could... Though, I like the Kokiri because they most likely very long lived or immortal (in the sense that they don't physically age...) and never grow up. It's like Peter Pan for everyone! xD

ILU

i luv u
Ordinians! I really like all the fan-theorizing of where they came from and how they allude to the world being much more expansive than what we see in Hyrule.

They're only my favorite RIGHT NOW. As with most Zelda things, my favorites often change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom