• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Province in Skyward Sword

What is Your Favorite Province?

• Faron Province

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldin Province

• Layranu Province

• Total voters
K

keetlem

I would have to say the Layranu Province is my favorite because of the difference in terrain as well as the fact that I live in a desert.

Lanayru province is my favorite,because of his huge variety like the time shift stones puzzles(or whatever they're called),the boat exploration,the mine cart was a really fun mini game,we obtain the Double clawshot my favorite item,the Sandship is my favorite dungeon and the boss rush mode is there.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
For me, it's Lanayru for a few reasons. 1. Lanayru is my favorite dragon 2. The Ancient Robots are my favorite friendly race in the game 3. I like the creativity with the timeshift stones and 4. The sand sea where you go on the boat is my favorite area in the whole game. Plus the mine cart riding was awesome.

I vote for the Lanayru because I really enjoyed the use of timeshift zone though I to think some more could have been done on it. Overall I liked all of the provinces and each had teir own race and something unique.

That's why I voted for Lanayru as well, especially the first time shift stone, the time shift stones was a great idea, I just wish all of the province could have been time shifted one section after the other, instead of sections seperately.
[video=youtube;t9DeqCj6ZSE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9DeqCj6ZSE[/video]

Faron. Yup. But the other two were interesting; it would be a hard choice if I didn't practically live in the forest myself, that's just my taste. All of them were great and had great new races and places.

My favorite is Faron Woods. There is the most to do there, and it is the most colorful region. And it has the best music of all the regions.

Hmmm...although it may be all dry and seemingly boring, I loooove the Lanayru Desert region... It has my favorite dungeon, the sandship, and traveling the Sand Sea with Skipper was so much fun.

Second would have to be Faron, and last Eldin. Eldin is so tiny and boring in comparison to the other two regions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom