• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon Cry

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
We all know that each Pokemon has that unique distinguishable cry - across all of the series as far as you can recall back, which of the cries from each Pokemon as it appears out of the Pokeball or as an enemy Pokemon in battle, do you like best? Is it funny, cute, bizarre, or really powerful and attention-grabbing?

I quite liked Zekrom's from Black/White, it sounded particularly intimidating. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I also liked Victini in Black/White, it sounded like a child laughing. I loved Pachirisu's cry in Diamond too - it was just straight to the point cuteness.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I like a few. I adore Delcatty's, it's just awesome, not annoying as it is to some of my friends who have said that. :P I like Cricketune's as well, and definitely love NidoQueen's, I don't know why but I just do.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Some Pokemon's cries sound like the Pomemon's name a bit.
Like Breloom. If you listen to it is sounds like it's saying "Bre-loom!"
I always liked Snover's cry though. It sounds like "Issue-Issue" which of course is the Japanese name for Unova :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom