• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pokemon by Generation

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
Everyone has a favorite, but there are just so many Pokemon to choose from. Since there are five Generations of Pokemon I thought it would be fun to list off your favorites from each Generation of Pokemon.

I- Charizard
II- Skarmory
III- Flygon
IV- Leafeon
V- Accelgor

My favorite of all time is Flygon because he's a neat Dragon-type and that is my favorite type because of how cool they are. I generally like all dragon-looking Pokemon like Charizard and even Aerodactyl but Flygon tops the list.

Let me know which Pokemon by Generation are your favorites.

H

Hëradïn

1. Alakazam
2. Typhlosion
3. salamance
4. glaceon
5. Haxorous

I'm gonna go with Alakazam as number one overall

dude, dude, no man... something strange happened to the posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so here are my favorites from each generation.
1. Meowth
2. Totadile
3. Mawile
4. Luxray
5. Zebstrika

Now i will tell you why i chose these pokemon as my favorites. No it has nothing to do with their abbilities or anything of that matter i just love them. Meowth is my favorite among all pokemon, even though i do not use them in my games. Totadile is wickedly cool looking, i loved him in the anime and i use him(without evolving) in the games. Mawile saved my butt a couple of times while playing Ruby for the first time. She was at the highest level i could get to (back in the day), which was 75. Luxray, i still carry around on Pearl, she is very cool looking and i should say very strong as well. Lastly we have Zebstrika. Zebstrika is my favorite of gen 5 (black/white). He still brings great victory to this very day.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
1. Alakazam
2. Typhlosion
3. salamance
4. glaceon
5. Haxorous

I'm gonna go with Alakazam as number one overall

dude, dude, no man... something strange happened to the posts.

Yeah the posts got like, Zelda-blue-afied? Weird, maybe something odd happened with the css of the site. It looks kinda cool lol.

Pen

The game is on!
I: Blastoise
II: Typholosion
III: Blaziken
IV: Lucario
V: Samurott

As you can see I'm a big fan of starter Pokémon, but I didn't think that the fourth generation had any interesting ones.

S

SkullduggeryKid

I. Arcanine
II. Scizor
III. Metagross
IV. Rotom
V. Chandelure

D

Deleted member 6224

I. Koffing
II. Misdreavus
III. Flygon
IV. Glaceon
V. Golurk

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I. Rapidash
II. Houndoom
III. Rayquaza
IV. Lucario
V. Reshiram or Zebstrika <-----This one I'm still debating on. :/ Reshiram caught my eye first, but I absolutely adore Zebstrika because I've always wanted a zebra Pokemon since Gen. 1.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
1. Blastoise (favorite pokémon of all time)
2. Typhlosion (I think everybody agrees if I say it's a beast)
3. Ludicolo (water/grass is such an awesome typing)
4. Mime Jr. (it reminds me of myself...)
5. Chandelure (It destroys almost everything !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom