• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Pairings?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
@ Shadsie: That is interesting, kudos for doing your research. I don't know where you get Link being short for a young man though, with the exception of Groose, who is taller, Link is about the same height as his peers. Idk. Maybe we're looking too much into it and it's because Scrapper flies higher than Link is tall.

LinkxMidna in TP. If you interpret the ending one way, midna and link sacrafice what could be a (romantic) relationship in order to prevent the twilight world from warring with hyrule again.
LinkxTetra in WW--there's some cute fanart of them, complete with two adorable kids XD
LinkxZelda in SS, it kind of reminds me of my high school crush. Totally relatable.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Link X Peatrice
Groose X Zelda
Ghirahim X Zelda
Hylia X Demise
Link X Pipit
and Mandym X Ganondorf.
:)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
More pairings :3

Leaf x Neri
Navi x Ivan (Ivan is Saria's fairy)
Mido x Fado
Vio x Shadow

And... RUTO X JUSTIN BIEBER
Jk...

You know what scares the heck out of me? Link x Linebeck. SO SCARY.

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
Zelda and Link in every game. I believe in them all the way.
The Skyward Sword game is what started it before their first reincarnation.

Well I personally liked Ruto, she was adorable.
I just think she's getting less love being a fish babe. But thats points from me, and if you guys don't find that attractive then there is something seriously right with you.

...you DO know that you said " there's something seriously RIGHT with you", right? I think you meant wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom