• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Non-Nintendo Zelda Things

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Even though Nintendo created Legend of Zelda, it isn't the only one who makes Zelda stuff. There has been Zelds T-shirts, graphic novels, figurines and even Zelda games not made directly by Nintendo. My personal favorite is the hilarious computer game made by Super Flash Bros called "The Legend of Zelda and the Lampshade of No Real signifigance". Not only does it involve funny quests and "puzzles", but it's quite accurate in the Zelda standards. They use some of the Zelda soundtracks like the boss backround music from A Link to the Past, the "I go an item!" sound effect from The Wind Waker, and the backround music in the Castle Courtyard from Ocarina of Time. If you've never heard of it, then just go to http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/253819

KickingGeese

I blame Dinkleberg.
I remember playing "The Legend of Zelda and the Lampshade of No Real signifigance" when I was younger *cough* Like two years ago *cough*. I love how kirby and Dante from Devil May Cry is in it, yet I can't remember if Zelda was in it.

Dinkleberg!

Djinn

and Tonic
Definitely Graal Online, it was one of the first MMOs I ever played. Since it was a fan made MMO based on ALTTP with an expanded map and a few more variations on the look of the characters. The weapons stayed mostly the same though. Now I have it on my ipod as Graal Classic, although I do not play it nearly as much anymore.

Other than that I have always been interested in various Zelda related items, I have collected a few shirts, keychains, and other things. I like the replica Ocarina of Time I found a few years ago, and the mini Master Sword and Hylian Shield that came with the TP soundtrack.

M

Melmo Jenkins

Probably all the fan made wepons and cosplays. some of them look amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom