• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mini-Game?

D

Dark Iz Here

We all know Zelda has a lot of mini-games. Upon those many are simple and just require some common sense, but some will make your brain fry so bad that you look like the guy on YouTube who threw his Wii remote into his TV. So the question is...which is your favorite mini-game from the whole series? Mine would have to be the bow shooting gallery from Ocarina of Time.

CZG

Any bow shooting gallery really. From A Link to the past all the way to the new games.

I quite liked the epona challenge somewhere in the Gerudo desert, for it was quite unique, but the Majora's Mask Swamp Shooting Gallery was in instand win. I love it.

None of the games are that hard, not that they should be like getting platinum in Timesplitters 2 or something nasty, but I suggest they make the challenges harder. All the (shooting) mini games could be won within very little tries without much practice or being some 'hardcore' gamer.

How is Link's Crossbow Training btw?

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
i dont like games were you have a limited amount of time so i like shooting with a bow doing those minigames also helps improve your accuracy with the bow and arrow in game.

D

Dark Iz Here

Any bow shooting gallery really. From A Link to the past all the way to the new games.

I quite liked the epona challenge somewhere in the Gerudo desert, for it was quite unique, but the Majora's Mask Swamp Shooting Gallery was in instand win. I love it.

None of the games are that hard, not that they should be like getting platinum in Timesplitters 2 or something nasty, but I suggest they make the challenges harder. All the (shooting) mini games could be won within very little tries without much practice or being some 'hardcore' gamer.

How is Link's Crossbow Training btw?
Link's Crossbow Training is fun I guess if you really like playing with the Wii Zapper

Apple

Crazy Cookie
Either shooting gallery from Majora's Mask, the shooting gallery from Ocarina of Time, or Bomb Basket (Honey and Darling's day 2) from Majora's Mask.

D

Dark Iz Here

Either shooting gallery from Majora's Mask, the shooting gallery from Ocarina of Time, or Bomb Basket (Honey and Darling's day 2) from Majora's Mask.
The shooting gallery from Majora's Mask has to be the most difficult thing on a Zelda game I have ever attempted.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
My favorite was the minigame in TP that I think was in the fishing hole. In the game you had to move your Wii remote so the marble would not fall off.

D

Dark Iz Here

My favorite was the minigame in TP that I think was in the fishing hole. In the game you had to move your Wii remote so the marble would not fall off.
Ya RollGoal, that game was pretty intense and you really had to be good with keeping your hands steady and still. That has to be the most skill requiring mini-game out of the whole series in my opinion.

CZG

I thought the bombchu target (Honey and darling - day 1) was the most difficult somehow...
I am bad at working with those. Each time you need them in the game, it takes me a full bag of them to hit my tartget. Luckyly, you don't need them often.

D

Dark Iz Here

I thought the bombchu target (Honey and darling - day 1) was the most difficult somehow...
I am bad at working with those. Each time you need them in the game, it takes me a full bag of them to hit my tartget. Luckyly, you don't need them often.
Ya bomchus in general are just really hard to use.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
The Pirate Fortress game in ST. It's like they took everything I hated about the archery minigame in PH, improved to the point i'd like it, then made it an action/escape sequence with decent rewards.

Enemy fighting minigames. Kind of like the Savage Labyrinth in WW or the Cave of Ordeals in TP, although those weren't really minigames.

But more like that minigame in Minish Cap where you fight a room full of enemies, or the Take 'Em All On minigame in Spirit Tracks. Those are fun, especially because they often provide special challenges. And in Take 'Em All On you even fight the bosses again! :D I love bosses!

I also was fond of most of the bow shooting minigames. One thing I liked about Twilight Princess was not only it's abundance of minigames, but their variety. While I have my favorites (enemies and bow shooting), I like it when the game has a variety of unique minigames.

Oh... Roll Goal in TP was fun too. :P

Ikana

Trollkastel
My favs would be the shooting Gallery's in MM and the ones in OOT.I did like the Roll Goal Game too that was fun.The Deku Playground in MM was also very fun.

My favorite would have to be the Take em all on challenge from Spirit Tracks. It's like, the one spot in the game where you can repeatedly take on old bosses, and who doesn't love a Cave of Ordeals/Savage Labyrinth challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom