• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mega Man Game On NES

i love megaman 2. megaman 3 and 1 are a bit too hard =/ i think megaman 2 had the most balanced difficulty and the best robot masters. besides mm, 1 and 3 are REALLY glitchy (i hate snakemans stage)

My top 3 are 2, 1, and 6. In my opinion, they are the best games to get newcomers into the series and never get sick of them. They had music that you could listen to for days on end without changing the track. Megaman 2 also let you control the difficulty so that any newcomer could come in easily, and any veterans could get a decent challenge. Megaman 1 also put up a challenge that was beatable, but difficult. Megaman 6 took all the things that made 1 and 2 awesome, and added even more, like the jet pack and power adapters. It also made use of the mega buster (the chargeable P-shooter) and slide power up, moreso than the previous ones.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
I actually never played Mega Man on NES growing up. I only played them on gameboy Mega Man 2 & 4, and Mega Man X for SNES. I do have Mega Man 1-4 for VC though. I kinda like 4 the best. 3 looks cool too, but I haven't played it enough.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Megaman 2, no doubt. I don't own an NES but I've played it on an emulator. The only others that I've played are 1, 4, 6, 9 and 10. All of them are quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom