• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Mascot Character

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Some franchises have a cute mascot character to represent their games. There's a lot of iconic ones out there like Moogles from Final Fantasy or even Pikachu himself. Which one is your favorite?

I'm probably the most partial to Shin Megami Tensei's Jack Frost

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
What exactly do you consider a “mascot” character exactly? Just any character that’s the “face” of a series? Does it have to be a series that’s not specifically centered around said mascot character but just happens to use them as an icon?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
What exactly do you consider a “mascot” character exactly? Just any character that’s the “face” of a series? Does it have to be a series that’s not specifically centered around said mascot character but just happens to use them as an icon?
I guess typically a cute or distinct character that gets used in marketing a lot for that brand, and I suppose the 2nd question doesn't have to apply, but then it's however you want to define the main character being the mascot themselves

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I rarely see a media centered around the mascot. They're mostly sidekicks or appear as a sort of "initiator?" for main characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom