• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Location in OoT

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Definitely not Hyrule Field, lol.

But there are many beautiful places like Kakariko Village (I like that the people there are so unworried) or Gerudo Valley (Guess why)
My favourite place is definitely the Forest Temple, omg, this atmosphere is unbelievable

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My fav place has to be Gerudo Valley mainly because of the awesome music. But if I don't count the music I like Lon Lon Ranch and Lake Hylia a lot. I have something with water anyway.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hm... tough question, but I think I'll go with Kakariko village, it's the one area that stays good both as a child and as an adult.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I've always really liked Kokiri Forest. The music is so fun and spritely and as another user said, it's a colourful place that teaches you the basics and encourages the player to explore the area, making it the perfect(ly nostalgic) place to start the game in the series.

A close second is the Forest Temple. I love the atmosphere and design of that dungeon, and the music adds even more to that atmosphere. The forest that grows in the temple? Very nice touch. I also really liked the boss fight with Phantom Ganon at the end, too.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Kokiri Forest and the Lost Woods, mostly because I love the Forest Temple and the whole eerie forest theme all together, especially when a young teen adult Link is added into the mix. :)

Hard to say, so many great locations. To be different I'm going to say the graveyard.

You have Dampe, a fascinating character, and that kid in the child time who wants to be just like Dampe for reasons none of us can understand. The graves themselves hold all kinds of secrets and passages, including a cool mini game/race and the Royal Tomb with the composer brothers. Lest we forget The Heart-pounding Gravedigging Tour either. The Shadow Temple silently looming above, a monument to a dark history. Lots of items including multiple heart pieces, the hookshot and a FREE Hylian shield.

It's a small area but packed with tons of content and a spooky atmosphere. Cool place, really.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm going to pick a bit of a strange one, but I always love going to the back alley in Castle Town. I have really no reason why, I just really like it.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I always enjoyed the temple of time. The importance of it is clear if you've played the game but I really enjoyed the humming inside the building and it really helps it feel like a cathedral/church. The outside of it having the the appearance of a cathedral and the "ponds" on each side of the building help make it look great. Plus it's near Hyrule castle so....

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm going to pick a bit of a strange one, but I always love going to the back alley in Castle Town. I have really no reason why, I just really like it.

I really enjoy going there too. There's just something so strange about it, and I always found it odd that you can only access some of the buildings at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom