• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Boss

Favorite Final Boss?

• Ganon (LoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link (AoL)

• Ganon (ALttP)

• 'The Nightmare' (LA)

• Ganon (OoT)

• Majora (MM)

• Onox (OoS)

• Veran (OoA)

• Ganondorf (TWW)

• Vaati (TMC)

• Ganondorf (TP)

• Bellum (PH)

• Malladus (ST)

• Demise (SS)

• Total voters
J

JMac525

Koloktos followed by Volvagia. In the 2D games it would probably be Agahnim.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I was going to come right out and say I liked Phantom Ganon (even though I change my mind on my favourite all the time) but then you reminded me of Koloktos and to be honest that was an awesome boss fight and I loved using the whip too. Pretty strong contender, and I liked the whip on it's own too, it was pretty useful even outside of battle or even dungeons.

Least favourite boss... Probably The Imprisoned. If you do an 100% playthrough of SS, including the boss rush part, you fight the stupid thing 6 times. I liked the battle the first time, and the use of Groose's super bomb later. But, for the most part, I thought it was a cruddy boss as a pre-emptive to Demise. I mean, in OoT, you get Ganondorf, who's battle is pretty awesome, followed by his Ganon form, epic. But The Imprisoned was like a rubbish pre-emptive for an okay ultimate boss... I don't know. I guess it was pretty lacking, not fun to be honest.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
This is a difficult question. I really enjoy many of the bosses in the Zelda series. But I guess my favorite boss is Ganon at the end of Ocarina of Time. It's just so awesome and very nostalgic for me.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
Fav and Least Fav Bosses

I have many bosses I like and dislike but I want to hear you guys fav and least fav boss/bosses and why

my least favorite is gyorg of course its just a difficult boss and a waist of time trust me if you haven't beaten this boss I WARN YOU HAVE AS MANY HEARTS AS YOU CAN D: its so hard plus i use the game cube controller which every one hates for some reason

but my fav is ghot or goht or ghoot what ever his name is its a fun boss fight and an easy one too I play this one every time I bot up majoras mask.

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Ooh, how can I pick just one favourite? Difficult question.

I agree that Goht is one of the most fun bosses so he'd be high on my list. Koloktos from Skyward Sword is an excellent fight too and I'd add Pahntom Ganon because I've always loved the concept of how he rides through the paintings. Stallord from Twilight Princess would be another top choice for me.

As for least favourite, again I agree with you about Gyorg. I always had trouble with him (and his whole dungeon in fact). Another I always hated was Mothula (I think it's called Mothula at least), the boss of Skull Woods in A Link To The Past. I just hate that thing so much.

Last edited:
I haven't played all the games so it I don't know all of them, but Volvagia always caused me trouble so I really dislike that fight. Something about my timing is always off in that fight and if you get hit, you take a ton of damage. Though not my favorite, I like that Dragon thing in the Mount Crenel Temple in MC. Just a lot of fun. The boss in TP where you use the spinner is really fun too.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Favorite

-Gleeok (LoZ)
-Dark Link (AoL)
-Agahnim
-Helmasaur
-Nightmare (LA)
-Barinade
-Phantom Ganon (OoT)
-Goht
-Majora
-Molgera
-Vaati (TMC)
-Crayk
-Demon Train
-Malladus and Cole
-Ghirahim (all phases)
-Scaldera
-Moldarach
-Koloktos
-Levias/Bilocyte
-Demise

Least-Favorite

-Dodongo (LoZ)
-Digdogger
-Gohma (LoZ)
-Ganon (LoZ)
-Armos Knights
-Lanmolas
-Moldorm (ALttP & LA)
-Mothula
-Slime Eyes
-Angler Fish
-Slime Eel
-King Dodongo
-Morpha
-Twinmold
-Gohdan
-Jalhalla
-Fyrus
-Armogohma
-Zant
-Cycloc
-Gleeok (PH)
-Eox
-Fraaz
-Phytops
-The Imprisoned II

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
fav: volvagia (oot) phantom ganon (oot) morpha (oot) bongo bongo (oot) odolwa (mm) majora's incarnation (mm) least fav gyrog (mm) fyrus (tp) the second boss from ww idk its name and majoras wrath (mm)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
How could I forget!!

Jesus Christ, that boss fight made me rage so hard I actually threw my Wii Remote across the room and punched the wall. Maybe I blocked it out to keep from going insane.

Yeah, I got a Game Over twice because of him. Not because I died, but because he got to the top. That was pretty much the only difficulty spike in the entire game.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
best for me- Koloktos, Goht, Stallord, Phantom Ganon, Twinrova, and Ghirahim
least amount of fun for me- Moldorm ALTTP & Fraaz from Spirit Tracks.

Yeah, I got a Game Over twice because of him. Not because I died, but because he got to the top. That was pretty much the only difficulty spike in the entire game.

I remember saying to myself WTF is he going to fly next, after he grew arms. Sure enough, the Imprisoned III flies. Facepalm. *:*

Last edited:

boyrobot22

PhAnToMgUArDiAn
My favs are Puppet Ganon from WW, Twinrova and Bongo Bongo from OoC, Majora and Twinmold from MM, Mazaal from MC, Nightmare from LA, Blizzeta, Zant and Ganon from TP, and Koloktos from SS.
My least fav are Moldorm from ALttP, Digdogger, and Gyorg from MM.
I'm not even gonna say anything about the Imprisoned. WHY NINTENDO?????

Cromishe

Arin Hanson's used napkin
LEAST Favorite Bosses

Alright this is another top 10 by meeee!Alright so before any confusion starts up,these are your LEAST favorite,The ones who you could not wait till it was over!Well to give you a representation I will do one!
Mine goes like this:
10:Dinofol(majoras mask)
9:Blaaz(Ph)
8:ironKnuckle(Z2)
7:eek:nox(Oracle of Seasons)
6:Trinexx(Alttp)
5:Zant(Tp)
4:Jalhalla(ww)
3:Angler fish(La)
2:poe sisters(oot)
And...the one youve all been waiting foooooooooooooor!
1:Puppet ganon(ww)
Okay i did a top ten you guys just do how many yo want to do,I was just picking random bosses!But i do hate puppet ganon!

Well I guess the Poe sisters simply because of how tedious it is not do to difficulty, but I am really not that sure which is my absolute least favorite as I have not Played all the games yet, I just think they could have made the poe sisters more difficult and interesting to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom