• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Boy and Girl Names

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Exactly as the title says. List your favorite and least favorite names and feel free to discuss them! :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Fave: Sabrina, Nikki, Beatrix, Atticus, Stana, Nathan, Seamus, and Lucas.

Least Fave: Sydney, Kayla, Andy, Juan, Greta, Bruno, and Oscar.

"EH" NAMES: NAUTAS

Don't ask me why, because I really don't know. :sweat:

Last edited:

Dan

Favorite boy names: Nigel thornberry, Mathias, JC, Dan, Herman, and of course Henry hoover
Least Favorite: Peter, Piano, and drawbridge

Least Favorite girl names: Any Sunny D girl name I can not stand what so ever!
Favorite girl names: Penlid, Sasha, Natasha, sippie, croc, Princess toadstool

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't really have a list of favorite and least favorite names. I like uncommon names more than common names though. It's just more unique.

I love my name because it's not common here in the United States, and If I ever meet another Mathias (in real life) I'll probably be upset. :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really have a preference. There are so many names out there, that I can't pick one I like. Though, I do like relatively uncommon names.

My step-bro's name is Raphael. I don't know if it's because of the TMNT, but I love that name. The shortened version, Raffi, is quite close to my favourite baboon from The Lion King, too.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Favourite girl names: Erin, Lorena, and the name I intend to call my daughter if I have one: Harmony

Favourite boy names: I always find boy names harder to choose, but I like Lysander, David and Lennon.

Least favourite girl names: Virginia, Alison, Leslie (vom names in my opinion, no offence if your name is on these lists)

Least favourite boy names: Cameron, Junior

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Favorite Name for a girl would be Cambria, which is what i will be naming my daughter in October

as for a boy, i like Corben, Cladio, Brandon, Robert... there are a couple others that crossed my mind when i was thinking i was gonna have a boy due to Genes, but found out she was a girl so i get to use the most beautiful name ever for my daughter..... ahhh, Cambria, i cant wait, her parents are so cool, shes got a cool name, im tellin ya this girl gonna be a rockstar

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Favorite boy name? Isaac. Favorite girl name? Judith. There are few names I hate, but those that I do are names such as "Hula Hoop" or "Email", where you wonder "what were the parents thinking when they gave these children these names?" (unless, of course, the person legally changed their own name to something weird.)

Skittles

Rainbows!
Favorite girl names: Naomi, Alexis, and Corette (that being my grandmother's name...)

Favorite boy names: Caleb, Paul, and Raphael (because of the artist, not the character.)

My least favorites are more complex than a list though. I really don't like names that are just nouns or verbs for the most part (not including traditional names such as "Rose"). Such as "Racecar" or "Lively", because one, I wouldn't want some kid to be teased and bullied because of their name. That would suck, and that just mean of the parent to inflict that on their child... Furthermore, I don't really care for accidental silly or punny name. Though, sometimes that can't really be helped, so that's not as big as a deal...though...

I did hear of a girl with a name that sounded like "Crystal Chandelier" once...xD

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Favorite Girl Names:

Mary
Kathleen
Emily
Christina
Crystal
Ashlee
Sarah
Gloria
Melissa
Julia
Alice
Angel
Jill
Claire
Amelia
Megan
Paulina
... and more :)

Favorite Boy Names:

Daniel
Michael
Carlos
Gabriel
Dante
Matthew
Christian
Christopher
John
James
Joseph
David
Anthony
Guido
Richard
Steve
... and more :)

Least Favorites:

I'm not sure what put for least favorites since I like alot of names. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom