• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite game other than Zelda?

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
I'm going to get killed for this but my favorite game other than Zelda is Fortnite, simply because it's the only game that every one of my friends plays. No, it's not as good as it used to be, but if I can play with all of my friends here and in other states that they've moved, that's a win. And I like Fortnite Festival.

But what are your favorites?

As of recently, I've been playing Dark Souls 1 and have been enjoying it. I think it's too early to call it my favorite franchise though.

Other contenders are:
- The Final Fantasy series
- Chrono Trigger/Cross
- Mario

I really like the Shadow Hearts series I guess (on PS2).

Maybe some other early SNES or Genesis era RPGs, possibly some Dreamcast RPGs, maybe like one PS2 action game.

Essentially only some RPGs, when it comes to action games Zelda is tough to beat.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
There are so many franchises and games I consider myself a massive fan of but my top 3 are usually Zelda, Halo, and Resident Evil. Halo: Combat Evolved and Resident Evil Remake being 2 of my all time favorite games. Mario and Metroid are also up there, and I absolutely love the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy, Batman: Arkham games, and more recently Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. The Sonic series is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine as well. But the one game/series that rivals Zelda for me at the very top is Red Dead Redemption.

What Remains of Edith Finch, Return of the Obra Dinn, Adventure, and Do I Have a Right are my favorite games besides Zelda.

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Overwatch 2016-2017, Hitman 2, and Final Fantasy VII are also top tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom