• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite French Fry Shape

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
My favorite shape of french fry is the one that I happen to be shoving in my fat face at the time.

(though I'll probably go for waffle fries if given the option)

Nuh uh. In n Out fries suck.

Are you serious!? In N' Out fries are AMAZEBALLS! Gimme that animal style fries baby!

In terms of ways fries are cut, I personally like crisscut/waffle fries.

As for favorite types of fries, sweet potato fries.

Ugh, just speaking about all this about fries is making me hungry...

Fig

The Altruist
I like all kinds of fries of any shape or size. Curly fries are amazing, especially with barbecue sauce! I had to choose my favorites they will have to be the waffle fries from Chik-fil-A, the fries from Popeye's, and the potato fries from Kentucky Fried Chicken. They all have such a unique texture and taste that really makes me taste buds tingle with such flavor. There have been occasions where I would enter any of the fast food restaurants that I mentioned above and simply ordered a bunch of fries for myself and friends. You can really be satisfied with just fries and is very inexpensive compared to a a full meal. In fact that's what I did throughout my entire freshman year as a first-time college student and only ordered fries whenever I was hungry. Ah the college life is a great experience. Fries are inexpensive, delicious, and still satisfy one's hunger. Even when I am at home, I will ask my mom to only order fries if she asks me what I want for food if any of those restaurants are mentioned on her list of choices.

Are you serious!? In N' Out fries are AMAZEBALLS! Gimme that animal style fries baby!

In terms of ways fries are cut, I personally like crisscut/waffle fries.

As for favorite types of fries, sweet potato fries.

Ugh, just speaking about all this about fries is making me hungry...

dead serious. they're bland and just eck. I prefer McDonalds and Carl's Jr.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like krinkle cut. They just taste better to me and they seem to be longer then straight cut fries. I haven't come across krinkle cut sweet potato fries though. When that happens then BAM!

I usually like when my food comes in interesting shapes, but every good fry I've had has been the regular strip variety. I've never had crinkle cuts or steak fries that tasted particularly good. I do like waffle fries, but at that point you've strayed so far from the traditional fry, it's apples and oranges.

I'm only aloud to have perfectly straight fries because my mom told me anything that's curvy like a rainbow is the product of Santa.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like 'em thick! I'm not too fussy really but whenever I make my own chips I tend to cut them quite big.

Skunk

Floof
Pretty much any kind is good, though the vanilla fry design is probably my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom