• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eating Utensil

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Favorite eating utensil? Probably a spoon and fork or chopsticks^^

When I'm eating ramen or any kind of Asian soup, I usually use chopsticks, since it's traditional and since chopsticks make eating noodles easier.

I usually use a spoon and fork for anything else, since I get frustrated when I'm trying to stab a piece of General Tso's chicken, since it's usually heavy with sauce and hard to control, when using chopsticks. As for spoons, I like to scoop out some rice, instead of trying to grab each grain with chopsticks and eating it. And a fork doesn't work out for me when eating rice.

Ok, I know, I just mentioned a lot of chinese food. But what can I say? I eat it all the time^^

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Fork for whole, solid foods, like squares of meat or a salad, and spoons for liquid-based products or simply smaller foods, such as rice. Oh yeah, and knives when cutting or even hacking at tougher foodstuffs. So just the typical silverware for basic reasons. :)

I simply adore chopsticks, as Chinese food is my favorite. :yes:

chopsticks-manners.jpg

Those little bits of wood that serves as a spoon that you get with individual ice cream cups.... that or a shovel.
GoldMedal_1061M.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom