• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Doctor Who Episode/Most Recent Episode You Have Watched

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I have seen all episodes except for the missing ones. Those I listened to :P There were very great episodes like Celestial Toymaker, The Aztecs, and of course many great episodes of Tom Baker's time as the Doctor etc. But my fav episodes are from New Who.
I liked a couple of Chris his episodes, a lot of David's episodes and of course the same with Matt. But to me the most favs will be: Dalek, Father's Day, Empty Child/Doctor Dances, Impossible planet/Satan's pit, Blink, Silence of the Library/Forest of Death, Turn Left, The Next Doctor (even though that was a special), Doctor's Wife, Hide.
The show is such a great joy to watch and I love it forever. I don't hate Martha at all but she just didn't do it for me. My fav companion of New Who is Donna Noble. I just love that woman and how she was sassy and all but how she turned into this clever woman. Rose I do like although I liked her better with Nine. Their chemistry was natural but with Ten it was too focused on a romance. Btw the way he treated Martha was the same as Fourth treated Leela minus the romantic part. Leela was not in love with the Doctor so that was a difference. I also like Rory as a companion. He is a great companion too but sorry Rory; Romana I and II and Donna are ahead of you as my alltime favs :P

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
I just saw 'blink' yesterday. Not as scary as people said it would be, but it was unnerving. My favorite episode so far was probably the two episode before it when he becomes a human.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I just saw 'blink' yesterday. Not as scary as people said it would be, but it was unnerving. My favorite episode so far was probably the two episode before it when he becomes a human.

I found Blink to be more sad than scary. The Weeping Angels were scarier the second time they showed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom