• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Companion Character

As the title says, who's your favorite?

Mine is Midna, from Twilight Princess.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I like Midna a lot, and yes, she is definitely the most helpful and deepest companion there is, in my opinion. Not really helpful as in 'giving information' kind of helpful, I never actually needed her help there, but she teleported you around, which is something none of the other companions could do.

Another, though, is Tatl from Majora's Mask. Despite seeming very boring, and being helpful wasn't really her thing, I liked her personality. Also, her 'listen to me' sound isn't nearly as annoying as Navi's or Fi's. The thing was with Navi was that she would say things that are unhelpful with no emotion put behind it, which is one of the reasons Navi is considered annoying. Tatl on the other hand, says things with more emotion. Plus, she even admits that she's sorry for being such a jerk all the time. She's also genuinely worried about Tael, and the current situation, while Navi just kind of follows around behind you, not really caring about what's actually happening around her.

I'm going to have to go with,

The Real Hero!

THE POSTMAN!!!

I start laughing when ever I see him run by.

Hes a companion because you can run with him!

That's kinda like saying a Zora swimming in Zora's Domain is a companion souly becuase you can follow him/her. :p

I have to agree with you there. Midna had a lot of depth, and she had a real connection to Link. Close seconds would be Linebeck (if he counts) or maybe Tatl.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The King of Red Lions. In my opinion, he's been the most unique. Every other companion has had similar personalities (considering they have a personality in the first place, looking at you Navi). He's wise and noble, and since he couldn't follow you into dungeons, he couldn't jump in to tell you exactly how to solve puzzles. However, if you struggled too long he'd call you through your gossip stone with a hint, which I really appreciated.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Midna. I just loved Midna and her cheeky attitude. She had interesting and great backstory. She had her own reasons to aid Link in his quest. Also warping around and riding top of Wolf Link was just so much fun. One reason I love Twilight Princess so much.

Its a toss up between Ezlo and Midna, both are useful for gameplay, both have personalities, both can be hilarious and both help the story along.

@BlueLakeKylie
but she teleported you around, which is something none of the other companions could do.

I dunno if Irene counts as a partial companion but she flew you around and she's pretty sassy

Navi. I miss her a lot. I never got the all the hate surrounding her. In fact, I didn't even know that anyone found her annoying until I started seeing it on the internet, like, five years ago. The internet tends to pressure people into jumping on bandwagons, but the Navi Hate Express can count me out. In close second comes Fi and KoRL.

Navi. I miss her a lot. I never got the all the hate surrounding her. In fact, I didn't even know that anyone found her annoying until I started seeing it on the internet, like, five years ago. The internet tends to pressure people into jumping on bandwagons, but the Navi Hate Express can count me out. In close second comes Fi and KoRL.
For most people, its more of a comical hate. Just using it as a topic to laugh about, or discuss.

Tbh, Navi is only universally critasized for her constant, or bad timed:
"Hey, Listen!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom