• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite 3D mario game?

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Super Mario Rpg. Now hear me out. It is a 3d model of mario, it has a landscape you explore and platform in in somewhat 3d asyemetrical platforming and it does have a few 3d puzzle you got to jump through.

It might not be what you think of 3d mario. Usually a collectathon. I say Super Mario RPG just fits the requirments barely. It also did the 3d puzzle before 64. You know that lil ice house you gotta find the right path to get that star. Rpg has something exactly lie that with barrels. It also came out first so it made the plot point of collecting stars first too.

hyruleanhipster

| disbanded from the norm |
I personally prefer Galaxy I, although I also did highly enjoy Sunshine. The latter was a childhood game, and I have fond memories associated with playing it. But when it comes down to it, Galaxy is downright gorgeous in its scenery, music, and game play, which makes it my all time favorite. I honestly think Nintendo has a lot of expectations to exceed when it comes to the next gen. 3D Mario game simply because of how lovely Galaxy was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom