• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fav Miniboss in TP

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
darkhammer was definately the hardest miniboss, it took me so long to find out there were actually hookshot posts on the ceiling. but your question was coolest so i'll have to say darknut. death sword was cool too.

Kybyrian

Darknut, because I always have fun fighting those things. Some nice fights going on there. They were definitely the ones I would battle over and over again if I had nothing better to do, and sometimes if I had something better to do.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Darknut or Death Sword. They were both scary, had awesome music, and they were threatening. I love them both to death and I get all happy and excited when I'm getting ready to fight them. I can't decide.

Ook is my favorite. I always thought it was funny to slash his butt while he was down. The Deku Toad and Twilight Bloat both had some catchy music.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Ook's battle I found fun, and somewhat unique. Others may have been better, but this one I felt was newer to Zelda. I'm sure others would prove me wrong, but the junping around / bashing poles mechanic seemed new to me. Also, for the music alone. I have no idea why, but it's just catchy. I tend to think of it as Zant's theme since it reprises in his battle, and yet it's hardly his at all.

Overall, I think Darknut was more memorable, but pretty standard fare for Zelda I suppose. Music was great there as well though!

Diablo

King of Redeads
I would have to say deathsword or darkhammer. Darkhammer was harder to beat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom