• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fatal: A Story by Master Sword13

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hello one and all! For those of you who are unaware, the first thread I made here in General Art was a story I began called Ocean Waves. I liked it. For a while, anyway. It seemed like barely anyone read it. (Except for jedizora. I applaud you, jedizora!!!!!) So I moved on and quit writing the story.

Now back to the point of the thread. I got my author back on, and I've started another story called Fatal. A have a prologue all set up for those who want to check it out! Please give feedback so I can know how good the story seems! If I get good feedback, I'll post more of the story. I hope I can hear from you all soon!

Prologue
My past is complicated. I lived with my dad just outside the castle of the Kingdom, known as Aravia. The castle is said to have been built by the knights who came to found the Kingdom, known as the Knights of Aravia. I don’t believe that. I believe someone needed a bedtime story and made THAT up out of the blue.
In any case, back to my past. My dad was one of the three captains of Crescent Castle, the castle that the princess of Aravia lives in. I was young when it happened. Me and my dad were walking along the boat docks as we normally did. Pretending to be knights trying to save the ocean from a vicious sea monster.
Out of the blue, my dad looked out into the distance and told me to hide. I did as I was told. I crawled into a large bail of hay that was about twice my size. Next thing I know, people in black and gray suits appear out of nowhere and attack my dad. I wanted to go help but I knew my dad wanted me to stay put and out of sight.
The ninjas (I have no other word to use), eventually used martial arts to chop my dad’s right shoulder and send him spiraling to the ground. I wanted to scream. My voice was frozen.
The ninjas eventually walked over to where I was, saying something about a boy. I was a boy. The ninjas seemed to look right at me. Instead they chopped open a barrel next to me and swore under their breath when they saw nothing was in it. The ninjas vanished into smoke.
Before I could scuttle out of my hiding spot, a man hefted up the hay bail I was in and loaded it onto a boat. I then proceeded to sail away from shore, looking at the people who surrounded my dad’s limp body and looking around for a cause. I cried all the way across the ocean.
I was unloaded in a village on the boarders of a forest they called the Gale Forest. A farmer found me when he unravelled the hay bail I was in and adopted me after I managed to sob out my story.
Time passed. When I was ten, just beginning to work in the fields, news spread quickly about how an empire from the land below Aravia had taken over Crescent Castle and spread their empire throughout Aravia. At one point I managed to see a picture of some of the soldiers of the empire. They wore the same attire as the assassins who killed my dad.
More time passed. It was three years later, when I was thirteen, that my journey really began.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
It looks like this story has a lot of potential for a very good story. I found your "humor" especially the made THAT up out of the blue part, very entertaining. I really liked it over all and think you should continue writing.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
It looks like this story has a lot of potential for a very good story. I found your "humor" especially the made THAT up out of the blue part, very entertaining. I really liked it over all and think you should continue writing.
Thank you, Go_Dark_Link. If I continue Fatal I'll try to mix humor within the main story.
Nice. I like the amount of detail, and it has a nice feel to it.

:rolleyes:

Thanks, jedizora. I tried to add as much detail as possible and give the story a unique feel. Something that no one had felt before.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Wow, it took me a while to find this thing again...

In case anyone still knows what this story is, Chapter 1 will hopefully be up soon. I suddenly remembered that this existed a couple of days ago and then I forgot, and now I've remembered again. If you don't know what the story is, I applaud and thank you for looking at it and encourage you to read the Prologue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom