• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Farore Woods=Kokiri Forest?

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I just entered a place called "Inside The Great Tree" so I imediatly thought of inside the great Deku Tree. I'll update this once I explore a bit more... Okay so the great tree has Walltulas on it(Skulltulas but on walls). It also has a creature that is familiar to those things in the maze by the sacred forest meadow. And it is near a lake named lake Floria. But that's a different thing. I believe that this tree at one point becomes the great deku tree.

Last edited:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Yeah, that's possible, I also though that TP's Faron Woods was Kokiri forrest, and they just chopped down the great Deku tree and put Faron Ranch on it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I thought the same thing. It's very possible for the Faron Woods to become the Kokiri Forest in the future and the Kikwis to become the Kokiri, along with the Great Tree being the Great Deku Tree. There's no hard evidence for it, but it's not something that's impossible, and it actually makes a lot of sense. I don't think it'll ever be revealed if this is the case, or not. Just something for us to decide, as are many things in Zelda.

Last edited:
unless you continue the thought and it goes Kikwis -> Korikis -> koroks.

intelligent plant animals -> migits -> intelligent plant migits

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
unless you continue the thought and it goes Kikwis -> Korikis -> koroks.

intelligent plant animals -> migits -> intelligent plant migits
You're right, that doesn't make sense. However, the progression does fit into the theory that the Kokiri were given that form for Link's benefit (found on ZI somewhere) rather well. They obviously have some affinity with the Great Deku Tree, and are capable of being transformed into the Koroks. Perhaps they naturally are more plant-like, and OoT is the exception because Link had to live with them?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
You're right, that doesn't make sense. However, the progression does fit into the theory that the Kokiri were given that form for Link's benefit (found on ZI somewhere) rather well. They obviously have some affinity with the Great Deku Tree, and are capable of being transformed into the Koroks. Perhaps they naturally are more plant-like, and OoT is the exception because Link had to live with them?

It's something we'll probably never know.

sorry i must not have been clear. i believe this evolution did happen as well as with the zoras as well due to the exsistance of a Proto-Zora in lake floria

L

LD-Link-16

i agree with most of this, exept the great tree becoming the Great Deku Tree. i think the great tree was somehow destroyed or choped down and replaced with the Deku Tree. i dont think the Great Tree and The Great Deku Tree and the same tree.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
i agree with most of this, exept the great tree becoming the Great Deku Tree. i think the great tree was somehow destroyed or choped down and replaced with the Deku Tree. i dont think the Great Tree and The Great Deku Tree and the same tree.

Why wouldn't they be? It makes much more sense for the tree to be given its position as the Deku Tree rather than there being a completely different tree.

sorry i must not have been clear. i believe this evolution did happen as well as with the zoras as well due to the exsistance of a Proto-Zora in lake floria

I thought from what I could see from above that the thing in the bath at night was a real zora already. Did I see wrong?

I say they are the same from just the lost woods in TP but now think about it, the tree is similar.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I thought from what I could see from above that the thing in the bath at night was a real zora already. Did I see wrong?

I say they are the same from just the lost woods in TP but now think about it, the tree is similar.

Actually the "thing" in the bath at night is Headmaster Gaepora...

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
That's very possible. I also think the seed that Link plants in the Sealed Temple may become the Great Deku Tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom