• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Pen

The game is on!
Riq made the little rock soft as it flew towards him, so when it hit him it just turned into sand. He then looks back at Khana again. "Do you think your ready to try using fire as a projectile?" he asks her.

Pen

The game is on!
"I'm sure you are," Riq agrees. "So uhm... I assume you'll be shooting the fire from that staff of yours, so it'll be a bit different from me since I fire it out of my fists. Anyway, start by taking a steady stance like this." Riq increases the distance between his feet a bit and starts breathing deeply. "It's important that you focus on breathing. The real power of our fire comes from the breath. Not from strength or swift motions as many would make you believe, so make sure you breath in plenty of air and channel it through your body and turn it into the energy that will create the fire." He punches straight forward into the air and fires a blast of fire that hits a large rock in front of them. "Now you try it," he says. "Just be careful. Even if you're able to use fire as a projectile, it might not be so easy to control. Just take it easy and in your own pace." Riq then takes a step back and awaits Khana's attempt.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana copied that stance that Riq had taken. Just as when she had lit the fire she decided to close her eyes and try to shut out everything around her. She took a few deep breaths before pushing the staff forwards. She opened her eyes.... nothing.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq sighs. "I guess it's just natural that you need a few more tries," he says. He was trying to remember if there was something crucial that he had forgotten to tell her about, but he couldn't seem to think of anything. "No shame in not getting it right away," Riq says with his hands on his hips. Then he remembers something that he struggled with back when he was getting used to shooting fire. "Oh by the way Khana," he starts, "don't forget to release the energy that becomes the fire. It won't come naturally at first so you'll have to actively release it in order for the blast to appear. And it's also important for you to visualize the beam of fire going straight forward. Not up, not down, nor any other direction. Just stay on target and release the energy when you feel ready. Now give it as many shots as you need." He winks at her and once again takes a step back to clear the way between Khana and the big rock target.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget glances over 'think of happiness I've heard that helps from some master Mage, he was more masterful than Riq'

G

Guest-3

Barsolas didn't really walk very deep into the woods. He made sure that he'd still be able to see and hear the group. He knew that he was pretty much hated by the whole group, but he still needed to be sure. You know, before he headed back to his army. He admitted that he would miss some of them... okay, one of them. Plus a nutso elemental mage that he'd started to like. Sol sighs. He knew what he'd have to do. Yeah, he'd go. Leave at nightfall when everyone was asleep. He'd re-group with his people and then... well, he didn't know what he'd do then, but he knew that he couldn't stay. It caused him too much pain. He'd even driven Nevermore to despise him... so how could he stay? He couldn't.
After all of this thinking, Barsolas stepped out of the shadows of the forest and made his way back to the others, seating himself upon a fallen log and forcing himself to wear a fake, yet believable, smile.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana had closed her eyes to try the fire again. She was aware of Sol returning to the group but she tried to not let it distract her. Again after taking a few deep breaths she thrust her staff forward. This time a small flame erupted from the end but just sizzles to smoke almost instantly, she took it as a win though.

Pen

The game is on!
"Not bad," says Riq. "Making good progress. Just keep it up and you'll get it right soon." He then tits down on the ground, leaning his back against a tree trunk.

G

Guest-3

"Hm..." Sol watches Khana's attempt.
"A life mage creating fire? Who'd have thunk it." He nods to her in approval and looks into the sky. Only a few more hours...

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore slowly comes out of a restless sleep. She had tried to get some rest but now she just felt worse. Her mind was kind of fuzzy and she couldn't remember the events of the past days. She did know one thing, that Sol had returned. Why he had left, she had no idea but didn't really care. She walked over to him and sat next to him. She put her arm around him and fell asleep again.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul made it back to where he was in the First place by driving the same road. Rasul was scared he would be doing this forever

G

Guest-3

Sol slightly jumps as Nevermore sat by him and wrapped her arm about him. This kind of pulled him out of his mindset. Did he really want to leave? He sighs externally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom