• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play. (SU)

thompson4041

Sablecat
Mog: My name is Loki I am an intelligent cat built for stealth. With yellow eyes and black fur I am no match in the dark or shadows and wielding my twin double bladed swords I bring justice to my enemy's. My 4 silent bells on my waist are to put enemy's to sleep, to gain health to myself or others, to increase my speed and stamina and to use as a grenade.
I am mischievous, playful and loyal. I have great respect for my friends and when the time matters I am there to lend a paw.

thompson4041

Sablecat
well can this be accepted?

Name Loki. I am an intelligent cat built for stealth. With yellow eyes and black fur I am no match in the dark or shadows and wielding my twin double bladed swords I bring justice to my enemy's. My items are catnip to put enemy's to sleep, a bell to gain health to myself or others, a ball to increase my speed and stamina and a toy mouse to use as a grenade.
I am mischievous, playful and loyal. I have great respect for my friends and when the time matters I am there to lend a paw.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Thomson, you're character is heavily based off of Dizzi's character, as I have said multiple times, create an original character or you cannot join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom