• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fallout: New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah give it to funny, these are host rules and I'll respect them. Not fond of the mercy card, so I'll just have to try again next game.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ugh, I was certain that YIG was lyncher. And that’s what why Minish made that comment about how Funnier’s town game could actually be scum game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
WHAT THE ****ING FUUUUUUUCK!

I'VE PREPARED FOR THIS FOREVER AND ALL THE SUDDEN WHEN I COMMIT TO PLAYING WITH THE TEAM AND BEING NORMAL I NOT ONLY LOSE TO JESTER, BUT AM THE REASON WE LOST TO JESTER?!?!

****ING FUUUUUCK!

GG

All better now.

Thanks for hosting! Very fun game, allowed me to finally start the road to true recovery

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ugh, I was certain that YIG was lyncher. And that’s what why Minish made that comment about how Funnier’s town game could actually be scum game.

I'll explain my funnier comment a bit. Tbh, I am always kinda wary that funnier is gonna pull off a non-scummy scum game so I didn't want to sound too certain it would be obvious. However, I was also starting to see some scummy vibes from funnier this game and I wanted to be on his good side day 1 so I could investigate him at night and hope he wouldn't nk me if he was scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom