• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I gambled my vote for extra vote power and lost. I thought it would make my vote 0.5, but nope, it took out all of it because I remembered my role wrong. Wouldn't have been an issue if Mint Elv gave me all the details of my role like when I asked in Day 3, but then again, I didn't push for it too hard, and then she claimed Mafia, so it's not like I can expect her to actually follow through with giving me my full details back. This is also the second part of my role that I mentioned earlier - I don't just gamble money, I can gamble my vote. After finding out that Ragnarokio's role allows her to increase her voting power like she did, I thought of gambling it in the night so we might have a chance if it's ever Town vs. Ragnariokio and the game is still going on. That's why I shifted gears to saying I had the 2K and that I will win anyway - so in the case I win, Town will have 1 more voting power. Didn't really expect the Mafia to kill Ragnarokio tonight - both King and Mint Elv said they were Nightkilling Fext.

This is why we need the Hammer too by the way.
okay yeah that

okay this is intentional

@15377 odds you used a debuff that saps somebody's voting power?

Fext have you not paid attention to what soul claimed today? They can gamble their voting power. They lost last night which is why they don't have a vote today. Its also why I put it to you and KoD that if you think Soul is paired with Mint that we need to strongly consider the order in which we eliminate them since scum!Soul would have the chance to increase their voting power and just overtake town tomorrow like Rag did yesterday.

Fext have you not paid attention to what soul claimed today?
Correct!

Today doesn't really matter tbh

everybody's goal in LyLo is basically the same

it's earlier days that will help inform who is actually worth lynching here so that's what I've been focusing on

also frankly soul's gambling skills are proven to be not great so I am personally not that worried

Damn that's cold Ex. Making PK the puppeteer but giving KoD the actual good puppeteer abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom