• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Heard of This Band?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Kay, so there's this band called Down with Webster. I love them SO much and they have amazing music (that's literally saved my life) but it seems like nobody's ever heard of them except me and my friends :S They're quite an underrated band and are only really popular in Canada (where I'm from!) but even so, most of the people I know have never heard of them...so my question is...have you? If you have, what do you think of them? Just curious :3

T

Tadock

Do you have any links you could provide? I have never heard of this band. How popular are they in Canada?

Glad that you are enthusiastic about them and that they have done so much for you!

I know a lot of people who really like them, but I don't really like that genre of music.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Do you have any links you could provide? I have never heard of this band. How popular are they in Canada?

Glad that you are enthusiastic about them and that they have done so much for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qW_yh9PPDw <-- Link's right here for you.

Just got back from listening to them. Their music is pretty good, but I just didn't like the message of this particular song. I might look more into them at a later time.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Well at least some people know who they are! :D My favorite song by them is called So Positive, it's really inspiring and the message is amazing. I get soo emotional when I listen to it! I think the only version you can find of it on Youtube is the live version, because it just got released on their new album last week. I'll try to find a studio version of it and post it here. Until I find it or post the song myself..

http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/liveatm...86/down-with-webster-so-cold-live-performance This is a new track I absolutely love!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom