• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Etrian Odyssey V Announced

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I am having an actual heart attack please save me.

Recently announced was the fifth installment of the Etrian Odyssey series, Etrian Odyssey V. It will be the third Etrian Odyssey game to be released on the Nintendo 3DS, fourth if you count Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth as an Etrian Odyssey game. Here' the trailer below (in Japanese).

[video=youtube;NHbWGrYa_-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHbWGrYa_-E[/video]

So is anybody else peeing thier pantsu as hard as I am? Like full bladder release torrent of excited pee. I love Etrian Odyssey more than any other game series in the universe, and boy am I asopginapog.

Salem

SICK
You might need a mouth to mouth

I never played this series before but I'm interested in it.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I've only played demos of Etrian Odyssey IV and Etrian Odyssey Millennium Girl but this series has caught my interest very much.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
hhhhhhHHHHHHH YES!

As much as I like seeing the first and second Etrian Odyssey being rebooted and brought into 3D as well as getting a crossover with Persona 3 & 4, I've been absolutely starved for a new adventure. I'm hoping that they'll use IV's skill tree instead of going back to the old skill tree – it was so beautifully streamlined into the game that it makes it hard to play all the other ones now.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
hhhhhhHHHHHHH YES!

As much as I like seeing the first and second Etrian Odyssey being rebooted and brought into 3D as well as getting a crossover with Persona 3 & 4, I've been absolutely starved for a new adventure. I'm hoping that they'll use IV's skill tree instead of going back to the old skill tree – it was so beautifully streamlined into the game that it makes it hard to play all the other ones now.

I hope it's just as sadistically difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom