• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

EShop Demos Incoming! (Starting Tomorrow!)

That's right. Starting tomorrow the Nintendo eShop will offer game games with Resident Evil: Revelations kicking it off. The Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games demo will arrive on January 26. Rayman Origins and Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D demos will be available at a later. It's great to see Nintendo modernizing yet again and giving people a preview of some upcoming AAA games and deciding whether to invest in them or not. ^^

Source: http://ds.ign.com/articles/121/1216723p1.html

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
AWESOME!!! I REALLY want to try Solid Snake; I'm not allowed to play M games but I would love to try it anyway! :D

Deeds

no text
Just downloaded Resident Evil:Revelations Demo, it's great. The Cooking Mama one is really boring, so don't worry America, you're not missing out.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's about darn time Nintendo picks up the pace! Having seen (haven't played) the MGSSE3D demo, I can say with a surety that it's awesome. The framerate suffers a bit, but the gameplay is as good now as it was back then. (:

Revelations, can't comment because I've seen the full game in it's entirety. Well, technically I CAN comment and say it's awesome. Just wish I had my own 3DS so I could experience everything in my own room :kawaii:

It's about darn time Nintendo picks up the pace! Having seen (haven't played) the MGSSE3D demo, I can say with a surety that it's awesome. The framerate suffers a bit, but the gameplay is as good now as it was back then. (:

I've heard that seems like a common complaint. And I'll assume you're referring to a demo of MGSSE3D that was shown at some major gaming event like E3 or GDC last year because the demo has yet to be released on the eShop.

Revelations, can't comment because I've seen the full game in it's entirety. Well, technically I CAN comment and say it's awesome. Just wish I had my own 3DS so I could experience everything in my own room :kawaii:

What do your parents have against gaming? Be assertive and make reasonable demands. There is absolutely no reason for them to take all of your electronics equipment away. Confront them.

Just downloaded Resident Evil:Revelations Demo, it's great. The Cooking Mama one is really boring, so don't worry America, you're not missing out.

Since when are casual games interesting? ;) Also, the 3DS seems to be lacking quite a bit of those...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom