• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elect your next Dark Lord

Vote for the best for the job

• Palpatine

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sauron

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Voldemort

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dr. Doom

• Lich King

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Aku

• Total voters

Djinn

and Tonic
It's election season once again so it is time to elect your next Dark Lord. Looking at their policies, their track records, and their opinions on things like minions and mystical objects of power who do you think is perfect for the job.

Emperor_RotJ.png

The first candidate is Palpatine, a promising career politician and space wizard who is notoriously hard on rebellions and dissident planets. If elected he promises to increase military spending for the defense of the common man and to enact his planet sized superweapon projects which will bring in hundreds of thousands of jobs to the economy.

latest

The second candidate is Sauron, an angelic being who's experience in administration ranges back to before time and space were created. He promises a future for men, orcs, wargs, and wraiths under his domination. He is hard on free will but has been accused of being far too light on cannibalism. He has been very successful in curbing partisan tactics through bending all wills to his own so that we can have a safe and functional government.

Lordvoldemort.jpg

The third candidate is Voldemort, an exceptional up and coming statesman who's knowledge of the dark arts is only exceeded by his will to rule all. He runs on a platform of wizards as the ruling class and securing jobs for all muggles.

latest

Next is Doctor Doom a monarch of a small European nation. He runs on a platform of oppressive technological superiority and evil super science. He is anti superhero and promises robot soldiers on every street corner.

wrath_of_the_lich_king.jpg

The Lich King is an ancient ruler from the north that brings an impressive but ambitious undeath health care plan that promises to remove all diseases and ills from humanity. He has been criticized for his fight against global warming through the creation of frost abominations in the past.

1545367-aku.jpg

Last is Aku the Shogun of Sorrow who also has a lengthy history of ruling hapless millions under his belt. He provides an excellent tax reform consisting of paying all trubute to him alone which will remove all bloated and useless programs from the system.

Going to have to go with Sauron. This day and age is all about plugging your ears and pretending like nothing is wrong in the name of a happy life, so if he can make me blissfully unaware that I'm being oppressed and lacking in any type of true individuality, then I'm all for it.

Where do I sign up to get my bumper sticker? "Sauron 2016 - It's Not Oppression If You Can't Think For Yourself"

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I feel offended i am not on this list... but ah well. I'd vote Melkior/Morgoth but he isn't on this list and he's 9000 times the dark lord these people are so i'd go with Sauron seeing as he managed to conduct two wars may have lost them but he managed to beat down all his foes in direct combat bar one person and of course that didn't kill him he just came back and turned a previously strange forest into a place of nightmares and started kidnapping midgets to experiment on, that or find out about his precious.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ganondorf_ss05.jpg

This is who would get my vote. I was impressed by his leadership in OOT.

A man of the people: Had the residents of Castle Town relocate to the rural paradise of Kakariko, away from the filth of city life.

Zero tolerance for slacking: Hyrule needs feeding and fresh milk. The unproductive and lazy, good-for-nothing Talon was in charge of Hyrules food supply under the old monarchy. Under Ganondorf the hard working and ambitious ingo was placed in charge to ensure there was enough food for everyone.

Pure water for all: Zoras Domain was the source of all water in Hyrule yet first it had to pass through the ass crack and balls of King Zora. Ganondorf froze Zoras domain ensuring that the Hylian people could yet again drink clear and clean water.

Zero tolerance for terrorism: Ganondorf unfortunately never got to put an end to the Gorons and was thwarted by Link, a pot breaking scoundrel. The Gorons were a group of bomb makers who lived in caves. The plan was superb, feed them all to a dragon.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
What if Ungoliant is going to be a runner up for Mayor or something :P

No god no a giant spirit spider (how i've always seen her) that feeds upon light til there is no light so she can move freely within the darkness. JUST NO VANESSA *flees due to arachnophobia

View attachment 37185

This is who would get my vote. I was impressed by his leadership in OOT.

A man of the people: Had the residents of Castle Town relocate to the rural paradise of Kakariko, away from the filth of city life.

Zero tolerance for slacking: Hyrule needs feeding and fresh milk. The unproductive and lazy, good-for-nothing Talon was in charge of Hyrules food supply under the old monarchy. Under Ganondorf the hard working and ambitious ingo was placed in charge to ensure there was enough food for everyone.

Pure water for all: Zoras Domain was the source of all water in Hyrule yet first it had to pass through the ass crack and balls of King Zora. Ganondorf froze Zoras domain ensuring that the Hylian people could yet again drink clear and clean water.

Zero tolerance for terrorism: Ganondorf unfortunately never got to put an end to the Gorons and was thwarted by Link, a pot breaking scoundrel. The Gorons were a group of bomb makers who lived in caves. The plan was superb, feed them all to a dragon.

Damn this makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom