• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
1643698489767.png

In what still feels like a small miracle in the modern post-Cyberpunk 2077 gaming landscape, Dying Light 2 has managed to scrape along to its release date without having to issue another message in which it candidly announces yet another delay.

Its predecessor, Dying Light: The First One, has saw its most recent release on the Nintendo Switch. A surprisingly fun open world zombie parkour stealth shooter thing, it's somehow wiggled its way into being one of my favorite games. Although reviews aren't yet out for the sequel, Dying Light 2 seems to be doing more of the same: a slightly more colorful open world, slightly more monstrous zombies, and slightly more parkour.

It is also technically releasing on the Switch, though only through a "cloud" edition.

I'm holding out for reviews, but if they're good then I'll scoop this game up. Anyone here planning to do the same? If you've not played the first game, does the second interest you? If you're strictly a Nintendo gamer, did you ever try the Switch version of the first game?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
View attachment 56035

In what still feels like a small miracle in the modern post-Cyberpunk 2077 gaming landscape, Dying Light 2 has managed to scrape along to its release date without having to issue another message in which it candidly announces yet another delay.

Its predecessor, Dying Light: The First One, has saw its most recent release on the Nintendo Switch. A surprisingly fun open world zombie parkour stealth shooter thing, it's somehow wiggled its way into being one of my favorite games. Although reviews aren't yet out for the sequel, Dying Light 2 seems to be doing more of the same: a slightly more colorful open world, slightly more monstrous zombies, and slightly more parkour.

It is also technically releasing on the Switch, though only through a "cloud" edition.

I'm holding out for reviews, but if they're good then I'll scoop this game up. Anyone here planning to do the same? If you've not played the first game, does the second interest you? If you're strictly a Nintendo gamer, did you ever try the Switch version of the first game?

The reviews seem good with a high approval rating from players.

I won't be picking this up for a while as I am busy with other series but perhaps if my gaming friends decide to get it on offer down the line I will join them for co op multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom