• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

HHH has a natural proclivity for merriness and so i am going to read into them not self-voting during the hammer gag. Something that could temper their merriness is a sense of responsibility towards others, which they might feel if they were on a scumteam, particularly one with people unfamiliar to them. I'm then guessing HHH is scum, and that their teammates include people they haven't played with much before (maybe darth creeper?)

this is a longshot but i wanted to find a lead and it was the best thing i could find

I find this argument suspect because it literally only applies to darthcreeper. Weird way to throw second hand shade on DC, Rag.

Likely indeps this game could be:
Survivor- Has to stay alive to the end to win.
Jester- Has to be voted off to win.
Unlyncher- Has to be killed at night to win.
Lyncher/Executioner- Has to get a certain person lynched

Some that have numerous names too but work pretty much the same:
Visit a certain amount of people
Find a certain person (one Dawning’s used before) could be role related or flavour related

Some potential harmful ones:
Serial Killer- Kill at night but have to be the last one standing
Arsonist- Douses people and can kill multiple people in one night

Some of the non-hostile indeps could be adjusted to be made hostile, but these are just some examples.

Okay I see what you mean. I misread Rags comment.
You backed off quick there. But also since our first game together was as maf-mates you're probably in a unique position to critique Rags argument infinitely better than most. Do you feel I held myself back in Ex's Custom Role game because I didn't know you or Jinjo?

Mint Elv

Fish!
You backed off quick there. But also since our first game together was as maf-mates you're probably in a unique position to critique Rags argument infinitely better than most. Do you feel I held myself back in Ex's Custom Role game because I didn't know you or Jinjo?
Not really. But that game was so long I don’t remember it much. We worked fine together though and I don’t think anyone held back.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I find this argument suspect because it literally only applies to darthcreeper. Weird way to throw second hand shade on DC, Rag.

i was hoping there would be exactly two candidates because that would make a pretty neat trio but unfortunately there was only one that stood out

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
HHH has a natural proclivity for merriness and so i am going to read into them not self-voting during the hammer gag. Something that could temper their merriness is a sense of responsibility towards others, which they might feel if they were on a scumteam, particularly one with people unfamiliar to them. I'm then guessing HHH is scum, and that their teammates include people they haven't played with much before (maybe darth creeper?)

this is a longshot but i wanted to find a lead and it was the best thing i could find
Gosh, you must know HHH pretty darn well. :eyes:
Could also apply to OG. While he’s played irl and ExLights game, he hasn’t played that much to my knowledge outside of that.
I am definitley still a newbie.
Nah I just played a whole game with OG. We are very familiar now.
Hey HHH, long time no see.

Push is fine, not fully convincing me though. Not really getting scum from HHH and Darth Creeper hasn’t done much other than vote for the phase extension, could look at policy lynching but there are others that are lower activity.

Keeping my vote on Ex for now, I do not tolerate cucco abuse.
It was like solving a complex crime with a single clue. Just didnt sit right with me, still doesnt.
As Dua Lipa once said “One clue is all it takes”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom