• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
1619851816070.png

So I've recently started playing a lot of Dungeons and Dragons lately, both as a player and a dungeon master.

I was sort of a late arrival to the game. Outside of a single session of D&D 4e in high school (after which the group immediately fell apart, because class), the game was alien to me. I played Pathfinder a handful of times, but the military kept that from being a regular thing. It wasn't until I was stationed in Fort Bliss, Texas years later that I stumbled into a group. I've been doing my best to play ever since, though I'm doing more hosting than playing these days. I always tend towards magic users and I've never been the sort of player to hit things and end my turn.

With the upcoming release of Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, the latest expansion to the game's rules, I thought I'd create a thread to see if there were any other huge nerds on ZD who'd dipped their toes into the world of tabletop RPGs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom