• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetic

Cool Cat
Hello! I have to go to bed right now, will catch up tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you with this: I know for a fact I was roleblocked D1. Anyone want to claim responsibility?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hello! I have to go to bed right now, will catch up tomorrow. For now, I'll leave you with this: I know for a fact I was roleblocked D1. Anyone want to claim responsibility?
Hi! Thanks for turning up, I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Do you have any thoughts on what happened yesterday, particularly at EoD?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don’t think they need to at all, especially considering it’s pretty obvious at the moment who was likely responsible. I don’t want town to waste our one role claim for the day.

A claim now would only prevent any other claims in the day and not give town much new info.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I don’t think they need to at all, especially considering it’s pretty obvious at the moment who was likely responsible. I don’t want town to waste our one role claim for the day.

A claim now would only prevent any other claims in the day and not give town much new info.
I know that; I think we need to be certain and learn their targets

@Rubik I'm just gonna go ahead and ask, do you have information about The Sun Fan that you're withholding? This isn't just based on today, this is based on how hard you were tunnelling him yesterday. I'm just confused about how you can be this confident in your read of him because this goes beyond just suspicious behaviour. Not saying he's in the clear, but there was a lot of weirdness at EoD yesterday and there are people in this game who seem to know his scum meta really well.
he can't unless I'm going to have to murder funnier and then contemplate murdering the mod IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom