• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry I didn't show up yesterday guys. Parents ended up coming out to visit, and they didn't leave until after EOD.
To explain some questions asked earlier:
*Violently Neutral meant that they actively fought against having to provide a strong Day One. It was almost like they were fighting to not have a read. Not good, but due to exactly what they said I wanted to wait until Day 2 before strictly judging them, when their D1 excuse would no longer hold up.
*tbh the Funnier read is pretty gut, but in general I've found that funnier is pretty easy to read. When he's town, he's very townie. When he's scum, he's still active, but it doesn't quite click that box (This is in contrast to Ryu, whose read of mine yesterday was gut, but doesn't have that same connection of obvtown in my head that you do). Here it just worked for me. I know you told FG to not quickread you, but I do find that to be the easiest way to figure you out.
*Yeah, all things considered, I was a little tough on Moe, and as expected, my read was very OMGUSy and tunnely. He doesn't look that different from town Moe... that said, that doesn't clear him. Everyone saying that they TR him because he looks like his town meta but they don't have a scum meta to compare him to feels weird to me, because he could literally be lining up with his scum meta and we wouldn't know (yes we have that one single example of Scum!Moe, but with just HOW different it is from his town play I have my doubts that that exemplifies regular scum meta for him).
That said, there are other people worth looking into this day phase. I won't push him.
*My previous dislike of FG came from the blatant buddying to Moe and Leetic. It just felt so weird for town to do. But I'm not going to try and chase her down for the moment due to the mason claim (she was the other half of that claimed mason pair yeah? Just making sure I'm not misreading). She also provided some good points near EoD regarding the Zinn lynch, so even without the claim I guess she's sliding into null territory. Still don't like the buddying though.
*The timing of L182's claim still feels off to me. I just don't like it. It feels unnecessary. But with the game as it is I'll let that sit on the back burner while we deal with more pressing issues.

For today, I want to look more into Zinn. Gumball was very against D1, but she ended up showing up and provided decent play, so I'll let her keep on going. But Zinn has no more D1 excuses.
So @ZinnLav gimme reads
Also @Doc since the weekend is over, will you now be more active in the game?
@Zelda18 did you forget that you were playing in this game again?

And now to wait for another hour and a half until the phase change

APPENDING AFTER THE NIGHT SCENE
Welp, FG is confirmed now so we can throw all that out the window.
I still want those reads from Zinn, as well as the info from Doc and Z18.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
oh sorry can you expand on this? I'm not really following your train of thought here.

Same. Seemed like an odd post.

but like
they never get lynched regardless over someone who doesn't have a claim

Fair. Guess I'm just used to mafia not wanting to confirm another living townie when it could have caused some distraction/paranoia in the next day.

Based on EoD, Zinn and Zelda were likely two competing town wagons

Mido and Zelda were the tied wagons. And FG is cleared now. So she's obviously not in any scum team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom