• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Dungeon Themes You Would Like To See In Zelda 3DS

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
They should make a light temple theme. It'd be bright with light in every room. There wouldn't be darkness anywhere. And you could get a upgrade for your sword here. An upgrade that would make your sword more powerful than it ever could be. And you could use light arrows for puzzles in almost every room.

T

TriforceBearer

I personally would love to see a dungeon taken place completely outdoors. Zelda games have commonly kept their dungeons encloses in dark walls and caves. Not one that I can name has been open to the sky. It would enable a possible day-night cycle and incorporate puzzles around this. Another I'd like to see would be a dungeon like the Palace of Twilight from Twilight Princess. I have always thought of this one different from the first seven dungeons in the game. There was truly no new item; yes you could argue that the Master Sword of Light was one but, outside of the Palace, there was really no difference. I really like the void theme in this dungeon as it gives a sense of fear. You don't know what's below you or if there is anything there anyway. I'm sure that something like this would look great on the 3DS's beautiful top screen after seeing what it could do to Ocarina of Time.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think we need another dungeon similar to the Stone Tower Temple in MM.
To spice things up, we should have rooms where gravity changes suddenly or even have the gravity in different directions within the same room.
Perhaps they can even use magnetism, and give us the magnet glove.

I think an elemental/seasons based dungeon would be neat as well.

I'd like another dungeon that involves moving the rooms around similar to skyloft temple.

(I like dungeons with a heavy amount of puzzles)

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Water Dungeon's! I loved the Water Temple in OoT, and actually didn't find it hard/frustrating and honestly don't see why anyone rly does.. So ya, I'd rly like to see one of those.

I would really like to see the Pegasus Boots in another LoZ game. Dunno why, I just see a lot of opportunities for them to be used.

P

Paper Link

Maybe a dungeon that takes place inside Link's mind. Something like Magicant from Earthbound

TheFlakeyOne

More Flakes in Every Bite
I actually had an idea for a dark and light based dungeon. The idea is that the rooms would change based on whether they were lit or in the dark. You might have to turn out the lights to get across a chasm say, but then you couldn't see the path! Or certain enemies, maybe akin to Guardians lurked in the shadows?

Another theme I love is Ice. We've only had four Ice dungeons since OoT!

One more that is less common is the idea of an outdoor dungeon. I like that idea. Think more like City in The Sky, which was more about navigating the ruins outside.

i would like to see dungeons with mixed elements, but with the fact that the elements are the oppisite of each other. fire-water, earth-air, desset-forest, etc. This would provide intresting ways to create puzzels as each element is stuggling to thrive aganist the other.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd love to see the Light theme fans have been anticipating since the release of OOT. How it would work with the 3D technology though, I don't know. An electricity themed dungeon would be a really neat idea, and could really work well in 3D (imagine lightning coming out at you!). I'd also like to see, not an ice dungeon, but a frozen water dungeon! I love the idea of revisiting dungeons, and a water dungeon is the perfect candidate. Complete it while it's thawed, come back later to find it frozen, with completely different puzzles thrown out at you. It would be the same dungeon, but a different dungeon at the same time!
I would also like to see (though I find it highly unlikely) an actual 3D based dungeon (kind of like the color dungeon from LADX). Not called "3D temple" or anything, but just a dungeon in which you actually have to use the 3D to solve puzzles! For instance, imagine a puzzle where you had to figure out which object is nearest you? Or an enemy that you have to use the 3D to decipher just how close his weapon is to you, and then move accordingly!

Just some ideas I decided to throw out there...

C

Cipher

I think there should be more unique and situation-based dungeons like Jabu Jabu Belly and the SnowPeak one, not just the standard Earth, Water, Ice, etc dungeons. Maybe a real forest with real trees...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom