• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dungeon Gaming Super Network

Night Owl

~Momentai
We all know this community is great. One reason for this is some, if not all, members have special abilities.
Many of them have had their colors changed from black to purple, or whatever, because of them.
I think they deserve to be recognized for choosing to develop their powers.

Thareous, also known as the troll-slayer in a past life, astounded us with his ability to hack and bypass anything you can think of. :right:

Wolf Sage, With his keen sense of smell and canine-like instincts, He became the top dog for many of us.

Atticus, It has been said that this creature is super adorable and lovable. None who meet this creature can resist its loving gaze.

Lord Vain, Has the ability to spread sunshine in all parts of this network. He can even do it while sipping tea.

Vanessa28, With her mighty hammer of justice, ensures that the good times keep coming by enforcing the rules.

I hope my descriptions of these fine heroes are accurate. I know there are many who have yet to discover their powers.

Were my descriptions accurate?
Who else should be on the list?
What ability do they have?
Only you can help me compile a complete list of members and their abilities. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom