• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Just had a dream last night where I decided to start working at my dad's insurance company. Found out that I had trumped several people for this really nice position where only my dad and his boss had higher authority than me. Which.......cool! I'm sure the pay was great! The only problem, I was not trained and had no idea what the hell to do!!!
So as I sit in front of a monitor trying to read through a PowerPoint that I believed was gonna help me figure out my own job, people decided to introduce themselves ONE AT A TIME!!!!! All through out the day so that I couldn't focus on my work!
-_- jerk faces

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dreamt last night that I was at a train station, I could have gotten on it with everyone else but I felt I had a mission to do where I was. After the train departed I walked into this area where there was a small crawlspace. I was too big to fit through it but I found a rat nearby that had been strung up, it was dying and in its last moments it spoke to me and granted me the ability to become a rat myself so I could access the passageway.

Pen

The game is on!
I had a super awesome dream recently where I had the ability to read other people's minds. It felt so real and I'm even still amazed by it to be honest. lol Before I haven't been overly fascinated by the power of mind reading, but after having had that dream it's become like one of my absolute favourite super powers! :D

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't remember a lot but I was on this dark ledge and it felt like I was being pulled down to the ground so I couldn't leap or back away. No idea how it ended because I got woken up early.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had a dream I was duelling with a Wizard in a castle ruin. When he came closer we realised we were friends so we went to the bar where I met someone who was wearing an unusual outfit and parading it around. It turns out he had released his own clothing line and was getting people to take orders for it.

When I left the bar I was walking along with a friend and we caught up to two elderly ladies who had a pug with them. My friend picked up the pug and began inspecting it, he was fascinated by the way it looked because in the dream he had apparently never seen one before.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I had a dream that I was being chased by some Jason/Michael Myers hybrid and I killed him with some sort of construction vehicle.

I just had the weirdest dream. I decided to take road trip with a friend I no longer see and a friend of hers that I'm pretty sure my mind made up, but was like a really convincing person. Like I can still remember what this girl looked and sounded like, and what her personality was, even though I've never actually seen her in real life.
So then I was all ready to leave but realized I had packed my stuff into the wrong bag. I tried to switch all my crap from one bag to another but it took me half an hour and they got tired of waiting for me so the taxi driver came to get me. Don't know why we were taking a taxi on a road trip, but whatever.........the driver was Jimmy Falon! My stuff is loaded, I'm finally in the car, then poof! In a blink of the eye we are at our destination which happened to be some random university.
We are laughing having a good time when I blink my eyes and poof! AGAIN ........I am now in the Attack on Titan series, but with a totally different setting!!!!
The Scouts are like using underground caverns to storm an old castle (and I had the distinctly vague impression that we actually knew where Titans came from and why they wanted to kill humanity) so we're all dodging creepy ass, giant, killer, naked, drunk people (Titans) in caves before we make it atop the ramparts/inner wall of the castle's courtyard. We are fighting, some people get eaten, there is some side story going on about a former Titan shifter gone traitor and is currently missing two arms that is trying to help us so that he can save himself (basically selfish asshole that just happens to be useful). Then I noticed some friends were hurt. Found out they were ok but dispirited. I made a big speech about fighting like hell to live, which felt very badass and dramatic at the moment. And then I went back over to the series character Eren Yeager.
Just as we were talking gestapo soldiers appeared on both sides of the walls at ther base ground level!? They opened fire with little vintage revolvers and we all dropped to the ground to avoid the spray of bullets. And there was this moment where Eren and I looked at eachother with absolute relief, since we managed not to get shot....BUT THEN! People started to disintegrate around us and we both started to panic! And just as Eren started to turn to stone? Ash? Idk. He pulled out a pack of playing cards and I realized it wasn't a strange bullet that was causing this, we hadn't unknowingly been shot, but that every Scout soldier had a deck of playing cards on them and that the unusual looking Joker card had somehow been a weapon of the enemy all along. Eren was now gone and I closed my eyes as I myself disintegrated.

Instead of it all being over I woke up in a really large classy bed and got taken to a mini carriage type thing inside the castle we had been trying to storm the other night. Apparently we somehow weren't dead after disintegrating!? Hell if I know. So I'm getting a ride through the castle and you know that convenient asshole from earlier, well, he has is arms back and is all dressed up and is really freaking tense. Apparently the Titans? Titan shifters? Evil ruler of all things awful in my mind yet still unseen bad dude? Had put the asshole to work before he dished out a punishment, which I got the impression would not be a kind punishment to a traitor.
Yada, yada there are a couple ladies in waiting on my carriage, one is pregnant, I'm apparently supposed to get really dolled up before I see the bad dude, which I also got the impression this was not how most of the other prisoners were being interrogated (THAT gave me a really bad feeling). There was some **** talk about fairies I think and then, you guessed it............POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am now sitting in the kitchen of my freaking house!!!! I'm disoriented and discombobulated, and just as I'm trying to figure out how all of a sudden I'm back home and not in another city on my road trip with my friends I hear knocking on the garage door and someone works at the lock. I instantly know it's my mom, but for some reason I can't make my body get up to let her in like I normally would.
I have a moment where I'm convinced I'm having a long realistic dream that I can't wake up from and that when I do I'll be back on my road trip. Ironic.....huh?
So now the creepy part is that I actually am kinda awake at this point. Like my eyes are open and staring at my ceiling of my bedroom in real life, but I'm still hearing my mother's disembodied voice as she apparently gets passed the door to the kitchen in my dreams! And of all things she starts ranting about, she goes into, how dare I apply for a FAFSA without a freaking job! And at this point I'm like what the hell!? Because 1. I don't remember even applying for FAFSA and 2. I DO have a job!
This is where I finally snapped out of my waking dream and wondered what the hell I must've ate before bed to cause that mess of chaotic images and impressions while I slept.

Help me people, something is obviously, terribly wrong with my mind -_-;

Reactions: Dio

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
First some background of what's likely influencing this. Whenever I go to my parent's place, they make excuse after excuse to not take me back home as soon as whatever I went there for in the first place is over (I can't afford my own vehicle). They procrastinate about it as long as possible and try to keep me there. Before I moved into my apartment, the second building across the courtyard had a very serious fire and had to be remodeled. And one time when I was at my parent's place (and again they made excuses), there was a small fire in one of the apartments here. It was put out before any serious damage occurred but it was still a scare.

So for years I constantly have variations of the same type of dream. My parents have kept me at their place for seemingly an eternity and when I finally get back to my apartment, one of three things have happened: it has burned down, someone else has moved into it (and the owner doesn't even remember I had ever been in it), or it has been broken into with nearly everything stolen. I know I can't remember every single dream I have, but this one I am sure I am having more than any other. I had one like it just a couple days ago.

Reactions: Dan

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I had a disgusting dream the other night which is going to make me sound super paranoid but honestly, I have never ever thought about this or really worried about it irl before so it came out of the blue:

In my dream, the government was tracing every move I made for some reason, I have no clue why. Like, the CCTV was following me around London and they were looking at my oyster card records to see where I travel so I was having to borrow everyone elses oysters and throwing them away so they couldn't find me. I forget how the dream ended but it really freaked me out.

Ok, I barely remember this dream from last night, but it was really emotional and heartbreaking. I was on some sort of high school reunion trip, when one of my old friends revealed his dad was dying. He thought I had known and was actually pretty upset I hadn't called or anything since it started. I felt like I got socked in the gut, because I didn't even have a clue this was happening.
On the verge of tears I asked if he was serious and my friend clammed up realizing I actually DIDN'T have any idea. I finally pried it out of him that there was no hope for his sick dad. But as the night went on I made a plan. Filled with unwavering determination, in the morning, I took my car and drove a different route onto a backwoods highway/state road than the rest of the group. I had heard of a big celebrity motorcycle racer that could perform miracles by the power of God. I figured if I could just FIND him and I begged hard enough, that he might be able to save my friend's dad's life.
Speeding horrendously the entire way, I finally made it to a private outdoor, dirt racing track he was supposed to be practicing on that morning. I jumped out the car, vaulted over a low gate and saw a woman coming towards me. I asked if the man was here, but she apologized!, confused but sincerely, that he had already left. I begged with everything that I was for her to tell me where he was now. And she just about caved, until a classier looking boss lady came out and told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't allowed that information.
I begged and pleaded, explaining my situation, but the boss lady was cold and heartless. She walked away, taking the other woman with her. The one woman tried to argue for my sake as they walked, saying they could help fix my grief. The boss lady said she actually knew of me. I was working as a prominent up and coming artist. The boss lady said they didn't have time for me and that think how good my art will be after a little grief.
As they walked away I have never in real life felt so helpless, hopeless and heartbroken. I thought I had failed my friend and let a man die. I ripped off a pendant around my neck and smashed it to the ground, claiming I would never draw again, before a screaming sobbing sound escaped my throat, that only the dying make and I sank to my knees absolutely crushed.
My intense sorrow actually surprised the boss woman and in her shock she had accidentally dropped all her stuff. At this point it all kinda cuts out and I reappear at the hospital sitting with my friend and his dad., despondent. Then! The miracle man showed up to heal my friend's dad! The boss woman apparently had a change of heart, moved by my show of suffering, and all I could think was that this man before me was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my entire life, because now my friend wouldn't lose his father!!

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom