• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

bunny

birb overlord
2lke4av.jpg

OKAY SORRY I KNOW THIS IS THE SAME DRAWING, I JUST UPDATED IT. ;_; I'll update it again after I color it completely.

By the way, I'm more than certain there are errors on the fused shadows... You don't need to tell me. I was just sick and tired of trying to draw them...

bunny

birb overlord
29a1dl.jpg

Toon Link. C:

In anticipation of Wind Waker HD's release (even though I won't be getting it for awhile) I'm going to try to draw every boss battle from TWW. I was thinking about just going in order, but if anybody has a request, I'll do that one next.

...Weeell... That's about all I have for now. I'm hoping to make some changes to my art style, so you may notice some changes soon. o:

Other than a few issues with shading inconsistencies (they're really hard to notice), it's really cute. I'm guessing this was what inspired that Swapnote you sent me last night? ;3 There is the aspect ratio thing that Arsenic mentioned, but that might go with part of the weird extreme perspective you're working with. I like your stuff, Gallium~ <3 I like what you did with the hair most of all, though. It seems really inspired by Akira Himekawa's Phantom Hourglass Manga design of Toon Link, which I really love. <3 <3

Keep up the wonderful work, Gallium. You know, I would really love to see some more mediums from you. I bet you could really blow our noses with acrylic and chalk and stuffs =]

--You have a Wacom Bamboo, don't you? o/

Last edited:

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
Awww, Abichan, all of your work is absolutely fantastic!! I'm in love with your style! <3
I particularly love that Link with the Fused Shadows drawing, and cannot wait to see it completed!

I'm definitely gonna keep up with this awesome thread! :pikalove:

bunny

birb overlord
mvoi2d.jpg

WIP

I know the legs are messed up, I'm gonna fix those. o:

SHINGEKI NO BANDWAGON

Azure, I must thank you for introducing me to the bliss that is Attack on Titan.

@mandy, Yeah, perspective is like one of my greatest enemies. Along with hands and everything else that is art. yes I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet. o: I'm pretty sure it's CTL470... Could be wrong though. ;_;

@xXNami-sanXx, omg saskfjsd thank you so much ;_; It really means a lot to me. C':

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom