• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 53- Results

Which Entry is your favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Welcome everyone to July's Drawing Competition! Last month we didn't get even a single entry most unfortunately. That was probably due to everyone being busy playing totk. But seeing as you are all so interested in it, this month's theme is-

BotW / TotK!

There's so many things you can do with this, from your favorite characters or bosses to location and item. As long as it has to do with one of those 2 titles it's fair game!
Please do not make any drawings for TotK that include spoilers. This means anything relating to the plot that does not appear early game or in trailers. If you are unsure if something is a spoiler please dm me and ask, as I understand spoilers are subjective.
So for totk characters such as Tulin, Riju, or Sidon I won't consider them spoilers but other characters I may. This isn't anything too strict, draw what you like but please keep spoilers in mind when choosing subject matter. Thanks guys!

Please DM any entries or questions to @Uwu_Oocoo2 or message Uwu_Oocoo2#3736 on Discord. Entries should be submitted by Friday, July 21st, 11:59:59pm EST.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Voting is over guy's, and this month's competition is a draw between @Spiritual Mask Salesman and @ExLight !!! Congratulations to both of you.

Entry 1 - SpiritualMaskSalesman
Entry 2 - ExLight

This one was really close the whole time, nice work you guys! Please be sure to look forward to our October competition.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@ExLight I love your piece so much!!!

My piece was just a study. It's an exercise my mentor challenges us with where we can only use the rectangle, oval, lasso and line tools. No blending, everything has to be bold, and you have to be really mindful of the value of each hue used in relation to the other values established.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom