• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates or Dragons

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
here we go again

Come and join me on an adventure to defeat the Dragon Lords of the land of Lythan. Their tyranny has lasted half a millennia and the peoples of Lythan can not stand their tyranny any longer.

Contract
Name:
Race: (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Demon, Aninuovo. any questions or different options, feel free to PM)
Weapon of Choice:
Notable Items:
Skills:
Element:
Appearance:
-
Backstory:

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
I'm not opposed to some Dragons of Lythan, but I don't think I wanna do two DnD rolling thingies over text at once. I'd probably prefer a regular text RP. But that's just my two cents. ^^

Storm

I'm not opposed to some Dragons of Lythan, but I don't think I wanna do two DnD rolling thingies over text at once. I'd probably prefer a regular text RP. But that's just my two cents. ^^
We can do that. And look. We have Not Bakurk interested too

Storm

well heres the sign up sheet. just gonna do Text Based.

Contract
Name:
Race: (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Demon, Aninuovo. any questions or different options, feel free to PM)
Weapon of Choice:
Notable Items:
Skills:
Element:
Appearance:
-
Backstory:
[/QUOTE]

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Name: Simo Delgnmyan
Race: Demon
Weapon:
images.jpeg-6.jpg
Noble items: Belt of Behemoth
Can lift and wield any weight one time. The power of weight is lost once the weight is dropped. The belt needs to be taken for both the wielder to gain back their stamina and the belt to recharge it's power.

Skills: Is strong even without the belt, Has a very keen sense of smell and sound

Element: Can control earth

Back story: Simo is the son of a former warlord. Living in a settlement near to the Elven forests, his village has been constantly destroyed by Elves. Naturally, he had an aversion towards elves. Similarly having gone through enough bullying by a conditionally stronger race, Simo hates preying on weaker races such as humans

Song:

Last edited:

Storm

Weapon:
Can lift and wield any weight one time. The power of weight is lost once the weight is dropped. The belt needs to be taken for both the wielder to gain back their stamina and the belt to recharge it's power.

Skills: Is strong even without the belt, Has a very keen sense of smell and sound

Back story:
Hmm... so he can hear very good and smell very good?
somebody has to steal the Belt for it to Recharge?
are we talking Earthbender or what?

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Iki Ruh
Race: Elf
Weapon of Choice: Polearm
Notable Items: Magical research journal with infinite pages, fountain pen, and polearm.
Skills: Dragon knowledge backed by ten years of research, and polearm proficiency.
Element: Nature
Appearance: Brown hair with bangs. She likes to put it up into space buns because she thinks it's cute. Her eyes are orange, and her skin is pale. She stands tall at 165 cm (5'5") and weighs 58 kg (128 lbs).
Iki Ruh 2.png
Personality Song:

Backstory: Iki had a good upbringing with a loving family of three sisters, two brothers, a mother, and a father. Though she loves them all dearly she left her family home at age 15 and moved to Pentos to become a dragon researcher. Ever since then her work has kept her very busy, but she is often in touch with her family through mail. On the sidelines she has been practicing polearm combat since she wants to be ready in case she meets one of the divine dragons one day.

Name: Ogden Snowchin
Race: Dwarf
Weapon of Choice:
Skeggøx.png
Notable Items: Skeggøx and a mug in his satchel
Skills: Berserker I guess?
Element: Fire
Appearance:
RG Dwarf.png
Hight: 4'5 Weight: 115 lbs Eyes: red Hair: White
Backstory: Ogden had a hard upbringing learning how to use an axe by the age of 14. by 31 he had his first taste of battle. He moved away from home in search of glory.

Last edited:

Storm

Weapon:

Back story:
also theres no backstory or theme song

Storm

CONTRACT
Name:
Bella Mauve, House Vandraste
Weapon of Choice: Greatsword and basic Fire Magic
Notable Items:
-Portable Bar in a Bag
-An ever-expanding toolbox of Tools
-Golem Cores
-A Green Ring
Skills: Blacksmithing, Golem Mechanics, Bartending
Element: Fire
Appearance:
1666162496709.png

Backstory: Adopted into the Vandraste House at a young age with her Twin Brother Belo, Bella had not the heart for court as a page, and took to the Trades, learning how to strike metal and shape it into life by Murdol, the Dwarven Chief of Kor Nia. The Dragons are the reasons her parents died all those years ago, and the vengeance lives inside her and her brother

Name: Belo'Khun, House Vandraste
Weapon of Choice: Greatsword, Greataxe, Fists
Notable Items:
-Several Decks of Cards
-a Bag of Holding
Skills: Fighting, Strategy, Blacksmithing
Element: Iron
Appearance: 1666163122640.png

Backstory: Adopted into the Vandraste House at a young age with his Twin Sister Bella, Belo was sent to war against the Orc Tribes, where he was dubbed the Flame General by his men. when he came home, he joined his sister in learning to smith from Murdol. the Dragons killed his parents all those years ago, and now he seeks retribution for their transgressions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom