• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Dragon's Last Stand

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Dragon's Last Stand
Chapter 1: The Tail unfolds
"You know, maybe i shouldn't tell this story.......it all began in the dragon world, Hematite the green Dragon, Rose, the white dragon that was Hematite's Girlfriend, Amethyst, the best friend of Rose, and Second in Command, Ruby, the sister of Rose, Quartz the Ice Dragon, Carnelian, that fire dragon, Chryscolla, the big brother of Amethyst, Sugilite, that dragon of Lightning, Lace, the Dragon of Wind, Copper, Hematite's brother Fought Pyrite, the evil, Malachite, the stronger henchmen that had power of Poison, and Tourmaline and Lapis , who were two headed male and female twins that held power of Light and Dark. The story began like this":

Hematite flew over to Rose and sat down beside her. "Rose, you think that-that-that-t-t-that--" Ruby whipped out from the hills, where fire blared. "Rose! We need your help!" "I can help!" Hematite said. "Sorry, but it's a mission for Females only! Hurry!" Rose flew up and followed Ruby. "Oh, well, okay! G-G-Good luck!" Hematite said, sadly. He walked over to his cave. He kneeled down to a little fire. "Gods from above, please let Rose that i-" "Brother! Help! You need to help me!" Cries rang out. "Copper, what is it now?" "Fire in my closet!" Hematite jerked up and slapped the fire out and hurried up to his brother's room. "Copper, are you alright....Copper, is that...your fire?" Hematite looked at a flame 1 foot tall. "Why don't you slap your tail down?" "That's the problem! It was about a centimeter big! When i came back from Camp when we learned how to put out fire, i smelled it. So i walked around, then my foot felt hot, i jumped back and i smelt that the readings were stronger! I went around again, and i stepped it once again! Then it was giving even stronger signals! I whipped my tail on it, but the senses got bigger, then i saw the fire 5 inchs tall. I whipped it again, then it grew to 10 inchs! And again, when slapped it, it grew to a foot! I can't do anything about it!" "Wait here!" "Okay! I'll store it in closet!" Hematite ran down the stairs and into his room. He opened his wings and flew out the window. "Now, let's see, where's Quartz's house?" Lace came out from her house. "Hematite!" "Lace!" "It's been so long!" Lace said. "Would you like to chat about stuff?" "I can't, Copper's in a fuddle!" "What's wrong? You need to freeze him for bad behavior for the 600th time?" "No. We have fire that grows everytime you slap it or step on it! So we need Quartz To freeze it and push it down into the land below!" "Underneath the blanket of red sky and bright white clouds?" "Yeah!" Hematite said. "That's Lame!" Lace explained. Lace laughed and flew away. "I guess so. I can't ever do anything right!"
"Quartz?" "Hi!" "I need your help!" "With what? Freezing Tourmaline and Lapis?" Quartz asked. "No. I have a small fire problem." "Y'know. Why don't ya slap yer tail!" "I can't! I grows every time!" "Oy, mate!"

Copper was on his hind legs, pushing with his back to keep the fire out with all the stuff in the closet, if the closet explodes, the fire would grow with being constantly squashed. "Copper? We're here!" Quartz walked up and shoved on the door. The whole thing fell on him, stuff and door. The fire grew to large size and spoke. "You idiots! Don't you know who i am?" "No?" All three said. "I'm Lapis!" The fire turned white then split into 2. The other half turned into Lapis' black, male, dark counterpart. The white fire jumped into Tourmaline and morphed. There stood a white headed, white plated body, and a white tail, hand, and half white body on the left while the other side stood a black mimic. "Awk-ward!" "It's 3 against one!" Hematite said. "How? We're two dragons!" "But you're not separate!" "Oh." "Drat it! I Told him here to mix that potion!" "I told her here i'd do it tomorrow!" Tourmaline snapped back.

"Rumble!" Copper said. Lapis and Tourmaline tackled Hematite as Copper backed down beneath his bed. Quartz Froze Tourmaline. "Oh that's just great! We'd stand more of a chance if stupid head here wouldn't have hesitated making that potion to seperate us!" Lapis snarled. She blew fire at Quartz. "Yipe!" He said. Lapis grabbed Quartz and tried forcing him into the fire, but was unsuccessful. "I give up!" She said. She used her claw to hold her brother and fly at the same time. She flew away, lop-sided.

"That's over with!" Hematite Exclaimed.

Please Rate it! I worked hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom